View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Good luck, I hope your offer is accepted.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Good luck, I hope your offer is accepted.
Thanks so much
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Aaaaargh

I've put the offer in but the agent can't speak to the seller until after 11 this morning, as she works nights!

I asked if she thought she would accept it and she said she hopes so, she said that she feels she's being a bit awkward and that she felt our last offer was quite adequate

I told her that we need to know today as my head is spinning, Clive is getting anxious and that we are booked in to see 3 properties this evening, one of which is a repossession so no chain. She gulped a bit when I told her that and said she will try her hardest for us.

Oh well, a nice cup of tea and a biccie to calm my nerves, and that nice Jeremy Kyle is on now so that will take my mind off it for a while
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Ooooh I would be pacing till gone 11am I am really o good at waiting. I will be straight on here when I get back from Mums.

Enjoy the biccies and Jeremy kyle.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:43 AM
OMG you seem so calm, i cant wait till 11am to look again for some more news its so exciting.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
OMG you seem so calm, i cant wait till 11am to look again for some more news its so exciting.
LOL, I'm not calm...I'm sooo excited and worried sick at the same time. The fact that the agent is on our side makes me feel that I will be even more disappointed if she turns it down.

I'll watch Jeremy and then take a walk down to the post office, that will make it to about 11 ish and then I'll be waiting by the phone, chewing my nails no doubt
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
LOL, I'm not calm...I'm sooo excited and worried sick at the same time. The fact that the agent is on our side makes me feel that I will be even more disappointed if she turns it down.

I'll watch Jeremy and then take a walk down to the post office, that will make it to about 11 ish and then I'll be waiting by the phone, chewing my nails no doubt
The woman who is selling the house is so greedy i cant see why she just wont accept your first offer, if i was in your situation i think i would be tearing my hair out and sat in the estate agents office until i got an answer never mind not being able to ring till after 11am i would wake her up.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Just had a call from the agent, she apologised for keeping me waiting but had only just got hold of the seller.

She is considering our offer, she needs to speak to her partner about it who happens to be away at the moment , but will get back to the agent as soon as possible as she knows we are keen to know one way or the other.

The agent told me that she had a long chat with the seller and told her what a good position we are in as buyers, that she could let us go and then find the house of her dreams and not be able to proceed because she hasn't got a buyer again. She said that she thinks she has taken this on board now, and will look at renting somewhere in the area she is looking until something comes up, she will then be in a better position to make an offer on something that she likes.

Fingers crossed it will all work out but we are hanging on yet again.

I just phoned Clive back because he had checked in to see if there was any news...he has been talking to his brother who has convinced him to pay full price if he really wants it and, guess what? he is now saying that he may go down that route because we haven't seen anything as big or set out as we want it, like this one is. No wonder I'm a bit mental having to cope with indecision like this...I thought it was supposed to be us ladies that keep changing our minds
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 12:59 PM
oooooh i hope they get back to you soon, it is the worse waiting for that call aint it

really hope she accepts and you can get the ball rolling
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh I wish you'd get this sorted out. We go on holiday tonight. Hate to think how you're feeling.The suspense is awful.
Mind you if it doesn't work out maybe there will be somewhere even better just waiting for you to discover it
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »