View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-09-2008, 06:31 PM

If an election was held today - who would you vote for?

and WHY
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2008, 06:39 PM
I wouldnt vote and that would be a first. I dont trust Cameron as I think if the conservative would be the same as before, despite what they say. I also think Brown is out of his depth and a few things he has said/done make me unable to trust him, though saying that I dont think he will be around by the next election.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm at a loss too I've very rarely voted in the past, only when I've deemed it absolutely necessary, i.e. to get the conservatives out last time, and labour before them. They seem to stay in too long nowadays and make a complete sham of it all don't they. I usually vote for the "man" rather than the party they stand for, I like someone who is confident and strong willed with his head screwed on, the total opposite of our current pm imo! Oh I wish we had the American President thing over here, I'd far rather vote for a PERSON than a party!

I'm quite tempted towards the Independents actually, but then that would be a wasted vote wouldn't it, so I might abstain yet again!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm at a loss too I've very rarely voted in the past, only when I've deemed it absolutely necessary, i.e. to get the conservatives out last time, and labour before them. They seem to stay in too long nowadays and make a complete sham of it all don't they. I usually vote for the "man" rather than the party they stand for, I like someone who is confident and strong willed with his head screwed on, the total opposite of our current pm imo! Oh I wish we had the American President thing over here, I'd far rather vote for a PERSON than a party!

I'm quite tempted towards the Independents actually, but then that would be a wasted vote wouldn't it, so I might abstain yet again!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Oooops forgot to say, I really don't know. Once they get into power they all turn into megalomaniacs. I'm fed up with all of 'em.
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Godness knows. It seems they all promise the earth and then never deliver!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Well I do! In fact, I wish I lived in the US coz I'd definitely be voting for that what's his name Kabama?! I like his style, he's got class, he knows what he's talking about too, again, unlike our muppet in power! I never liked him from the start, and I don't think Tony did either, he knew what was coming when he handed the job over, so he thought to himself, I'll let him take all the slack now when the s*it hits the fan! At least Blair had b*lls as well as a brain, but this man Brown is such a wuz isn't he, and along with half his party I want him out too! So there!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:25 PM
I'd vote for H..... the rest haven't got a clue!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I was laughing when I saw you'd posted before I even stepped foot in here Becky!!!!! Pass that Baileys!!!!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Anyone but labour ...... our country is a joke at the moment!!

If you call 999 they take 2 days to come (on 2 occassions)

If you are asulted and don't take revenge but put all your trust in the law, the crown prossecution arn't interested.

There are not enough police,

If you nick a car, run from police by going the wrong way down a road a 4pm on a week day, then crash the car and run by foot. You know that even if you get caught you will probabley be ok as there is no prison spaces left.

If you go to hospital, your doctor will be foreign and not be able to speak much english.

This country is designed to help people who cannot be bothered to help themselfs.

You can call the police and tell them you are stood looking at your stolen motorbike in a garage. They still take 2 days to come, but then tell you off when you help yourself to your own bike.

Its better for me to not work, and have 6 kids.

Umm i will think of some more in a minute,
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »