Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2022, 09:46 AM

Daily thread Tuesday 31st may 2022

Morning all
Mad busy day today, got my bone scan this afternoon, I am sure there's nothing wrong and hopefully I won't need to go back on the alendronic acid again.
Chris, I hope you get a date soon, my neighbour over the road had hers done, she only waited a week...that was NHS too, I guess it depends where you are in the country how long you have to wait, for some things we wait an age up here, then other things can be really quick, some people complain they have waited years for a knee replacement and others get in within weeks.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Good afternoon Kelly and al who follow

Good luck with the scan this afternoon.

Hope your date for the cataract come thought soon Chris.

Wet here first thing. Taken car in for service and MOT and will collect it at 3.00pm. Also walked Teazle and been to the library. Had lunch and now coffee time before heading out again.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Good afternoon all

We were lucky not to get wet this morning. Massive downpour of rain and hail while we were at Mcdonalds and it stopped by the time we left.

Waiting for a supposed delivery of a coat today. Doubt it will come though as it should have come 3 days ago. Even if it does, looking at the reviews that have gone on since I ordered it, they are saying that you need to order at least 2 sizes bigger and I only ordered it one size bigger (like plenty of room in coats).

If it doesn't come today, there will be an complaint raised for refund

Good luck with the scan Kelly and good luck with the MOT Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Chris....I don't know if to hope for the arrival of your coat or not now lol
Sue...fingers crossed all went well with the mot
Got to the hospital about an hour and a half early.....they saw me earlier though, just have to wait for the results now which I am sure will be fine anyway
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2022, 10:49 PM
I don't either Kelly. Needless to say, it hasn't arrived today so complaint going in tomorrow afternoon

Fingers crossed those results are good x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2022, 12:46 AM
I hope you manage to get your money back Chris
Thank you...I really dislike taking the alendronic acid as I have to drink a pint of tap water......it has to be unflavoured so no squash etc, I despise tap water on its own and will only drink filtered or bottled water. I appreciate them checking me though as I really don't want osteoporosis on top of everything else, especially considering how clumsy I am.