Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 05:21 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 24th April 2021

Off to the market this morning with Steve, basically I probably won't buy anything for myself and will just spend my time trying to stop him buying rubbish! Hopefully it will stay dry and the plasters will stay on my heels, got some cheap trainers yesterday and I thought they were o.k, took the dogs for a walk and I was hobbling like mad, got in, took my shoe off and had a blister on one heel and the start of another on the other heel, I can't put heel grips in to stop it as the insides are fabric and they won't stick.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 06:43 AM
Morning Kelly, oo ouch, hope you will be ok? I was going to start by singing ' Oh sunny day' but you beat me to it. have a nice time. Byee all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 08:02 AM
Good morning Kelly, Brenda and all who follow

Ouch Kelly hope the plasters stay in place.

Enjoy your day Brenda whatever you plan

Had a lovely walk with Teazle and have also tidied her up, trimmed feet and filed nails. Nothing planned as have to take Barry for his second vaccination at 11.00 am.

Hope all are well. Stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Afternoon griff, brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely warm sunny day again.

Hope the boot sale goes well griff and the blisters and plasters behave.
Enjoy your daily walk brenda.
Sue glad Teazle is all done for a while. Never ending job at the moment grooming Dillon so much undercoat.
Think I did my shoulder in yesterday grooming him.

Been arguing with one of those multi picture frames bought a white one the other day to replace the black one most awkward things ever but look nice with the family pictures once up.
Waiting for the pan rack to arrive now, kitchen cupboard down and it has made a lot of difference to the light coming in.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Good afternoon all

2nd Vaccination at 2.20 pm this afternoon and Gary should get his second vaccination this week too.

Got the storage heater and it looks like a new one. Waiting for the electrician to ring back to tell me when he can fit it. Need to put a rocket up the backside of the guy who's supposed to be replacing the two blown window panes as we haven't heard from him since he measured up. Then we should be sorted

Lovely day again out there. Enjoyed our walk this morning.

Ouch, Kelly. Blisters are the worst
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Afternoon all not long in having as nice day as it seems everyone else has
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Waiting for the pan rack to arrive now, kitchen cupboard down and it has made a lot of difference to the light coming in.

That's what I want to do remove cupboards I am sure are blocking light the kitchen end is North facing too although the dinning end is South and a much bigger window but pan rack a good idea what type did you get may I ask?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 04:08 PM
Afternoon all, plasters stayed put, I bought myself....nothing! Mum and dad got some pork scratchings and dad got one of those hoses that extend when you put the water on...that was amazing, £5. Had to pop to town and ended up buying a new solar lantern for here and one for Steve's.
Lynn, glad you are happy with the home improvements
Sue, pleased Teazle is sorted for now
Chris, hope the second jab has gone o.k
Kazz, have you been busy in the garden again??
Brenda, hope you have had a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Second jab went fine and the big surprise was they turned up at Gary's flat and did his this afternoon too so we're pretty chuffed
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all, plasters stayed put, I bought myself....nothing! Mum and dad got some pork scratchings and dad got one of those hoses that extend when you put the water on...that was amazing, £5. Had to pop to town and ended up buying a new solar lantern for here and one for Steve's.
Lynn, glad you are happy with the home improvements
Sue, pleased Teazle is sorted for now
Chris, hope the second jab has gone o.k
Kazz, have you been busy in the garden again??
Brenda, hope you have had a good day
Yes totally 3x2 slabs moved; tonne of sand spread ready for delivery artificial grass; 3 x 6ft x 18"x18" raised beds emptied painted (black timber care) rebuilt, repositioned refilled and planted; shed and summerhouse Spring cleaned, all gardening tools cleaned, sharpened oiled and handles oiled too ready for action. Got to get rid of my old bike keep meaning to but forget till I go to back of the shed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >