Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 06:22 AM

Daily chat Saturday 27th February 2021

Morning all. Lynn Tesco does minced Turkey and diced Turkey. I to keep a tally on outgoings in a cash book. Always have right back to when I first got married. Now even more so. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:37 AM
Good morning brenda and all who follow. Have a good day, keep safe and well and cuddle your four legged friends for me please.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all to follow.
Another nice sunny day if a bit chilly.

Had a worrying conversation with a neighbour who lives down the lane near the park, she is a little bit of an odd bod but I wouldn't necessarily discredit what she told me this morning.
So Wednesday she was out she walks most places and a chap with a hoodie stopped her and asked about Dillon, saying they have seen us walking him a St. Bernard and asking loads of questions, nine of which she answered she said I know of them not sure where they live and no idea of dogs breed.
So we are now thinking of a camera on the front of the bungalow I always look out for tell tale signs of cable ties chalk marks etc., by or on the gate.
She said she saw him walking up then down the other side of the raod looking into gardens at the front .
griff any ideas of good cameras and not expensive please.
Thanks brenda I am not really a Tesco shopper but will keep an eye out if I do pop in.
I got turkey steaks and mince from Lidl yesterday.

Hope your feeling a bit better today Kelly and that it's all quiet next door and stays quiet. What a nightmare to have to live next door to.

Keep safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

What a nightmare Lynn to think someone is looking for Dillon with no doubt one thing on their mind. Was nice of your neighbour to give you the heads up.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked, washing on the line and have just dug in some stable manure into the veg patch. So now quick coffee before the housework begins.

Hope all are well and that you are feeling better Kelly

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Yes Sue very worrying, I suppose it could be innocent and they want to know more about the breed but the current climate does not allow me to think like that.
We both have to think the worst, thank goodness she didn't say to much and gave me the heads up this morning.
Dillon is no good for breeding as he is neutered, an old dog with joint issues so I hate to think cannot bear to think what he would be used for.
Just relaxing about leaving him for a short while after his ops now this to worry about.
One of the reasons why when we no longer have Dillon we will not have another dog. It's all so bl**dy worrying.

My washing is ready to go on the line you will have some lovely vegggies Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 11:11 AM
Lynn, do you have smart phones?? If so, there are some that are compatible with those, the last one I bought has an SD card in it....but you can't the footage off it... it's encrypted. Amazon is your best bet.....you can read the reviews there. If you want a proper CCTV system, I have a zosi one... cheap but good.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ieGeek-Secu...+camera&sr=8-3
Not bought that one but there's money off
https://www.amazon.co.uk/1080x720-SA...camera&sr=8-17
This one would require cables run into the house but records onto a DVR
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Security-De...camera&sr=8-25
This one follows people

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZOSI-Channe...jaz10cnVl&th=1
That's mine
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Had a lovely phone call with a really lovely bloke this morning...Harvey, you made my day!!! Also, please tell Alena that she's my friend too so if she needs anything, I am here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Thank you griff.
Your chat sounds lovely.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 11:27 AM
You are welcome Lynn, I hope you find something suitable in budget
Yes, it was really really lovely!! Harvey is proper posh, don't know what he would think of my Brummy twang lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Don't know if it helps Lynn, but the indoor camera we have for Gary is a Foscam. Works uninterrupted for 4 hours on the PC and then needs to be re-signed in. It's recordable on the PC.

It works constant on our smart phones, but we've never tried to take any footage on it.

We don't really need to record

I do know they have outdoor versions that will follow a target. Night vision on ours is good indoors and their bumf says the it's good on the outdoor version too.

There are probably better ones out there, but this one does the job for us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »