Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2020, 08:00 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 13th October, 2020

Good Morning all. Doesn't look much of a day out there! Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well you and your four legged friends. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Good morning all.

It will be bright later so the weather foiled by rain bedding from yesterday is going back out after its quick wash is finished. Fingers crossed.

Lynn Glad Dillon is doing well. How is your grandson getting on with his new job?
Chris Those stones could be gone quicker than you think, the chap who owns the garage and services MOT's my car had gall stones diagnosed when I had the service done and last week was in and sorted. That's only been 3 months if that. So that's fingers crossed. Yumove is brilliant I have always found.

To everyone have a great day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2020, 08:48 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kaz and all who follow

Pleased Dillon has been given the all clear Lynn

Like you Kazz bedding in machine and hope to get it dry before the rain that is forecast for later arrives.

Hope hubby doesn't ave to sit too long before getting sorted Chris.

Nothing really planned. Garden too wet to get out there but if the drier weather keeps up hope to gt out there Friday.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Afternoon Moyra, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
We have some sunshine so just popped towels out, won't dry through I'm sure but they can go in the tumble drier to finish off later if needed.
Dillon got his cheeky streak back today pinching the cushions. Last night he did something very unusual got on the bed, Gorden decided he would be better on the sofa and cam back to bed when Dillon went back in the living room.
Dillon and I had a lovely couple of hours snuggling together.
Joel's job is a bit hit and miss at the moment he is hoping to work Thursday and Friday. The guy who employs him is also giving his brother some work till he gets sorted elsewhere.
Guess there's a lot of that happening at the moment.

Chris hope OH doesn't have to wait to long for the op.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2020, 04:49 PM
What a miserable day it has been. Still peeing down here. Glad Dillon is on the up. Think Amber must have sent him a subliminal message to tell him the bed is comfortable place to sleep! Lol. Have a good evening all, God bless.