Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 7th October, 2020

Good Morning all. The district nurse has let me down again. So I shall not bother if they rearrange it again. Steve is still pushing my blood pressure up. How are you all I haven't felt up to following the thread I am sorry.

Have a good day, take it easy and above a stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 07:50 AM
Good morning Moya (and all who follow)

So lovely to see you back. We were getting pretty worried about you so it's a relief to see your post although understandable that you don't when you are feeling ill and down. Fingers crossed you manage to get yourself back on the mend and that Steve starts trying to help rather than hinder your progress.

Beautiful, sunny morning out there that we'll soon be taking advantage of,

Have a good 'un all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra, Chris and all to follow.
Lovely to see you today Moyra, sorry the nurse has let you down, and shall we all pop round and clip Steve's ears for him ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Good morning everyone

Nice to see you Moyra. Sorry the nurse has let you down and that Steve is still being a pain. I will join Lynn and box his ears for you

Hope Dillon is still improving Lynn and nearly back to normal

Lovely day here to so another two loads of washing out.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 08:39 AM
lynn, I hope Dillon is feeling better. Poor Steve has his own problems he has me to worry about. Amber just sleeps her day away but Steve and I took her for a walk up the green and she thoroughly enjoyed going beyond the garden. If my legs are up to it, shall do it again today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2020, 09:34 AM
'morniing all

Moyra - Lovely to see you posting again.

Nice sunny day here.

Will beback latter if I can
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Morning all. Waiting to have my hair cut. Moyra the fresh air will do you a world of good. Even if it's raining. Bfn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Nice to see you Moyra. Sorry the nurse has let you down and that Steve is still being a pain. I will join Lynn and box his ears for you

Hope Dillon is still improving Lynn and nearly back to normal

Lovely day here to so another two loads of washing out.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.

Sue how are you after the car bump yesterday saw it on OFF your hubby posted,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Afternoon all.

Busy day no idea why but it has been Doctors for check up prior to repeat prescription for blood thinning medication due to the stroke and TIA. Then vets for Gert's boosters had almost forgotten until I got the reminder text this morning thought it was next week for some reason oh well. Popped into Sainsburys for my sister then delivered shopping. Home now vacuumed stairs and landing, ordered Gert's medication from vio -vet have tried to ease off but not working so the Apoquel reordered from Vio- vet not the actual Vet. Now a bit of late lunch an popped on here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Found a new tv programme "The great house giveaway" channel 4 about 4pm the guy who was in early days of Brookside I think he is the youngest son they buy a house needs doing up gives the people an amount to do it up and any profit they then get to keep for their own first property. The people are un related and appear to be none home owners but people trying to get on property ladder an interesting twist.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >