Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 07:09 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 07 October

Good morning all, hope you are all well both two and four legged friends. Take care, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless you all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Weather here rubbish, what's it like up your way Moyra. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 07:58 AM
morning all, add us to the crappy weather section! typical, i have to get a bus, a train and walk...in the rain all dressed up!! Ahhh well, will be worth it to see the twins and my friends, can't believe they are a year already!! where does the time go?
Had a photo sent through at about 1am from my mums cousin of my mum and dad in fancy dress at the wedding reception...i was in bits laughing...it would appear a good night was had by all Lol
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Morning Moyra Brenda and all to come
Windy and murky here this morning certainly blows the cobwebs away lol
Have a good day everyone whatever you all get up to
Take care n stay safe hugs to anyone that needs them today whether 2or 4legged
At the coos tail this morning so better get a move on lolxxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Yes, just got back from walking Amber and it is that fine misty rain. Still supposed to clear up later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, griff and Norma and all to follow.

Weather not good here either. Managed a short walk with Dillon still waiting for the car part coming via hermes. Gives a slot from Thursday to Monday not helpful.
Gorden took him out yesterday as I was around but he wouldn't go to far from the house so we took a chance and took him out early today together.

griff enjoy your day hope you don't get to wet.

Hope everyone else enjoys their day and that all are well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Not raining here at this moment, although it looks threatening. Gordon on the roof of the big house, I've put plastic sheeting on their bedding, but he says its just the felt and don't need the whole lot to come off, phew. Glad I caught it in time in that case.
Not sure what's on the agenda, if its raining then I'm hibernating.
Have a great day at the party Griff.
Lynn hope the part gets to you soon. Hermes not that bad, Yodel is the one that sends me bonkers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Lynn, hope the part arrives today
TW, great news about the roof
The sun is at this moment out!!! if i can get there without getting wet i will be happy, not too bothered coming back it doesn't matter so much then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2017, 09:08 AM
You should have got one of those lovely umbrellas you bought for your mum, Griff. Going to have a look for one myself next week when the dust has settled and feeling less anti social
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased the lumps n Amber were nothing to worry about and you have managed to get her nails cut

Good that the roof only needs new felt June

Enjoy your party Griff and hope you manage to get there in the dry,

I expect Dillon was worried you had left him Lynn as you are with him everyday. A bit like Teazle if I go out without her she doesn't really settle but if Barry goes out she waves a paw and goes back to sleep

Hope you have a good day Bumblesnout and also you Brenda.

Hope all those I have miss are well both two and four legged.

Was very windy when I took Teazle out early so thought when I got back would wash the nets and they would dry in no time. Big mistake. Just got them on the line and it started to rain. Never mind have spun them and they are now back up.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >