Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 07:01 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday,1st October

Good morning all, doesn't look too bright out there.

Hope you are all ok. Still hanging onto this rotten cold and not feeling too good. Late this morning must get a move on.

Take care everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Heavy showers here just because I was hoping to go for a wander into the village. Oh well will have to hide in doorways between the showers if I go. Have fun today what ever you all decide to do.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Misty here at the moment but looks like the sun will come out later. Am off soon to continue my christmas shopping before I return to work. I hate shopping when the shops are packed, I must prefer to get in done and dusted by November.

Have a good day everyone!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2016, 08:28 AM

Good very wet amd raining morning. I managed to get up a bit later this morning instead of being kicked out of bed at some uneathly hour because "ER who must be obeyed" doesn't do sleep ins
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 08:45 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you feel better as the day goes on Moyra

Happy wandering between the showers Brenda.

Eve I dont do the C shopping this early Gnasher I wait until the end of November.

Very showery here this morning. Managed to get Teazle out but it rained 5 mins into our walk so had to cut that short as I wasn't earring a coat - I know silly me Nothing planned. Cooking roast chicken today instead of tomorrow so if its fine we can go out for the day. As for sleeping head he would stay in bed all day, he only got up because I had to do his second lot of eye drops!

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Despite dire forecasts, we are having a dry day here, thank goodness, and tomorrow promises sunshine.
Off out in a while, will watch the first part of Sharpe, but got to be somewhere soon, so will only get a short glimpse of Him in His Prime
Hoping Nippy and Brian are doing OK because not seen Nippy on for a while now and its quite worrying
Moyra how are you managing with your dying child, is he still with us
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Yes he is not moaning so much but I feel as though I am losing the battle, been a bed most of the day and about to go back now I have walked Amber.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Still a beautiful day today. Zen has fallen into disgrace again, she has got hold of the sack containing their leavings and wet shavings, ripped it up and spread the contents all over the place Ah well we've had a couple of days when she's kept her teeth and claws to herself, so progress, posssibly
Sorry you're not so clever Moyra, hoping you feel better very soon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Afternoon allNot done as uch as planned but out with riends last night and did not get back till this morning, just chatting a general catch up after the meal. Lovely.
Vacumed all the upstairs landing, bedrooms bathroom and loo. changed the nets and bedroom curtains readu for autumn. Next stage tomorrow and decided to have a chinese takeaway for dinner very unusual to have any sort of take away.

Watching last nights gardeners world Monty making an alpine garden odd I planned i the week to make a take mine out of their troughs and make a bigger version and put the cuttings into the pots. Great minds eh.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Updated to say making my ow n alpine troughs
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >