Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 06:14 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, June 13

Good morning everyone, well the sun is actually out this morning what a change from the cloud and rain. It has rained again overnight but seems to have cleared right away, thankfully.

Harvey, definitely new boots for you, cannot having you getting your feet wet when walking the dogs.

LG, glad your robins are fledging.

Griff, you are doing well, I am amazed at how much you do accomplish with your health problems.

Lynn, hope you are feeling a bit brighter today.

Should really phone the doctor to see if he has heard from the surgeon but without a car to get me there, think I will leave it.

Norma, 1cd, Mandy, Jenny, Sue, Barry and Brenda, hope you are all keeping well.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you manage your walks with Amber in the dry.

Lynn sorry you are still down but homely when the car has had the work done to get it through the MOT you sell it easily and get a good one in stead

Poor Griff and Hrvey whose boots have died. Hope you find a good pair Harvey.

I agree June a drought would be stupid with all the rain we have had this year.

Managed to get Teazle out before it rained but that has put paid to me cleaning the windows or pulling weeds from the veg patch.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all backs are behaving.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning all

I had to get the leaf blower out this morning the grass was covered with them. Just managed it and now it has started to rain.
Will have to chase up the settee repair company today as they said 2 weeks ago they could start on it today , not very happy with the service at the moment as they are the only local company to mess us about.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Morning all. Hope the day goes well for everyone. The latest is on www.northlancing.org so if you fancy a read just click on tyto.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Rained overnight, so lots of soggy shavings this morning. All hosed down and smelling sweeter. Supposed to be dry till 12, doesn't look that way,but I could be wrong, if not raining then will get them out for a walk. Fingers,,knees and back not good with the rain, hoping it goes somewhere else very soon. Kesh is lay out in the rain, daft girl
Off for LPG later and a trip round to Saintsbury's to see if their shelves have been restocked, but will be amazed if they have been
Lynn, would have a Volvo, Peugeot or Honda again, also a Lucida.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 09:09 AM
The sunshine has disappeared and it has clouded over so I guess more rain is on its way.

Brenda, loved the write up on your web site and also Tyto's write up too, very interesting.

June, take care of that back, it is the only one you have.

Tried to phone the docs but phone constantly engaged!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Well it is a Monday morning Moyra, so it'll be ringing non stop I rarely if ever go to the doctors, they're pretty useless and have given up with them. Years ago, when they were more interested, I used to try mid afternoon on a Monday when it had calmed down.
Sounds like you had a lovely class on Saturday, Brenda
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 09:44 AM
June have you picked up your parcel yet from the post office? Been down to the library and gotva different book to read. Hopefully a bit more light hearted. It is very warm out. Pleased you enjoyed the bloggy thing Moyra and June. Griff hope you got to sleep in the end.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 09:47 AM
The answer phone message was if you want prescriptions or test results phone after 11am for other matters please try again in a little while. Shite, I need this like a whole in the head when I have no transport anyway. Steve's answer to that one is you can always use your mobility scooter, yeh and it torrents down with rain what then? I'll sit tight and wait. Too many b immigrants and freeloaders using the system. I have a private number to ring if I need equivalent to A and E or a private doc visit, sometimes I am tempted to use that. Have a good day all, may do a Lynn and a Jenny and give the thread a break unless I have some good news to convey! However, I am scared the forum will go to the wall if we all do that!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Use it Moyra, why not, that is why you have it.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >