View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Good Luck Jenny with your squishing session. I hope they are gentle with you and you can enjoy a nice carvery afterwards.

Griff, sorry you are having fun and games with your bathroom, hope you get it sorted soon.

Lynn, glad Dillon is feeling better this morning and June hope the girls are behaving themselves. Raining here again.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Pleased to hear that you have another appointment Moyra. Went into hernebay after all on the early bus. Have just got back and beat the downpour. Now waiting for jacket spuds to cook. Tyto cleaned off with a bucket of water for his dirty legs, fed and now asleep. TT have a good afternoon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2016, 11:40 AM
That's good you have heard from the hospital Moyra.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Moyra, so very very pleased you have heard about your appointment and op...lets hope it is smooth running from Now
Lynn, in the club was good wasn't it?
Brenda, my dog Laney's sister lived in herne bay
Sorry have forgotten what i have read.... the unit will allegedly be delivered tomorrow afternoon...we shall see! we have now had to take down a stud wall as the fella fitted the last bath and then built the wall
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2016, 03:10 PM
You are having a fun time of it Griff things you wish you'd never started, or rather your dad wishes you'd never started
Dry and cool here still, have had a bit of sun, grey clouds now.
Well my slug stuff has never arrived, it did say 1st or 2nd of June, but most stuff comes early or on time so I really expected it by today. Also was expecting the new tub of BNM as finished the last of it in the girls breakfast this morning. So that means I haven't been up near Sainsbury's either to look to see if there are any of those painkillers still on sale. Going to have to get used to managing without them at any rate aren't I, bluddy nuisance that will be as well. Haven't planted anything out, because I saw slug trails on the newly painted decking this morning and they're not having my new plants!! Have gone over the outside of a couple of wicker baskets with the dregs of the decking paint, so they look a bit better than they did, the other two were a bit damp so they're upside down drying out and I'll do them tomorrow, hoping my slug stuff will be here then
Was out on the Country Park and a girl came riding along on the most stunning grey, I tell you I fell in love. She stopped and I said they're OK with horses, so she rode up and admired the 3 girls that were with me and we had a little chat, I said how much I missed my horse and to have a lovely ride and to have one for me whilst she was at it, she laughed and waved and off she went. Zen was very good, she was going to sniff the horse, but I said Away and she turned back to me, Mabs is always good and Kesh had a little bark for some reason or other, maybe saying hello, was very proud of the way they conducted themselves.
Thank goodness the hospital has been in touch and you have another appointment, Moyra, lets hope they keep this one and sort you out so's there's no more problems.
Glad to hear Dillon hasn't been sick again Lynn, sorry about your weather.
1cd, its very strange we're getting something a bit like summer, especially having a hot sunny day where you are! I'm sure the tables will turn, the forecast for the weekend is good as well though.
Brenda, good planning that is, there and back before the weather hit, but a shame you couldn't go for the day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 03:28 PM
There were some yummy looking fish and chip shops but never mind the jackets with cheese and salad were nice.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 03:53 PM
well that's it...i have fell out with 1Cutedog...she has nicked my summer!!!! how dare she!...i haven't had to have the fence sprayer out to tan my legs yet this year!
Brenda...i have potatoes for my tea too!!!
Lynn, very pleased to hear Dillon hasn't been sick again
TW, how lovely that your girls can behave nicely around horses...no idea what mine would do
Lol...errr yeah, i think if my dad could kill me and get away with it i reckon he would do it after today....the pair of us are getting fed up now Lol...it will get sorted out though and will be lovely when done...although we might be tiling up until christmas Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 04:12 PM
The squishing has all been done! A very nice Danish radiographer, very kind and very patient with this doddery old so and so!
We met our son & daughter in law for our carvery and then we all went to B&Q. I have ordered a really nice patio set. My DiL liked it so much I have ordered one for her too, for her birthday next week.

Been a bit sad today, our new neighbors have moved into Celias house. Really nice people who have been so complimentary about Celia and how she kept her house
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 04:41 PM
awww Nippy, very sad day for you but very nie to hear your neighbours are nice...you deserve nice neighbours
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 05:24 PM
Pleased to hear your neighbours are nice and have spoken well of Celia too, that is very nice.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »