Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 06:07 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, May 25

Good morning everyone. It is only the pre-0p assessment I am going to today so nothing to worry about. It is next Tuesday I am dreading. They can only give me information today really.

Glad Gorden managed to get your canopy down without any damage. Very cold and over cast here this morning. Not in for a good day I do not think.

Griff, hope you are going to be okay today. I believe it is your chemo day. Do take care of yourself.

June, don't think you will be doing much in the garden today or the girls for that matter.

Mandy, Norma et al, hope you are all ok today and headaches and backaches have gone. Do take care all.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 06:38 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Quick in and out to wish those with hospital appointments go well
Happy 1st birthday ZEN
Do hope all 2and 4 legged are well if not get better soon
Have a great day whatever your all up to
Early start today will look forward to a catchup tonight
Take care stay safe xxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Morning!!
Moyra, hope the pre op goes well
Norma, hope you have a lovely day
Yep a big happy first birthday to the beautiful Zenith..a whole year already!!!!
It is my chemo day, 10 tablets to take...lucky having tablets, saves going to the hospital every couple of weeks for drips. Had an absolutely brilliant nights sleep, slept most of the night!!!!! God bless Carling lol, will pay for it but was nice not to spend the night tossing and turning...will drag myself out of bed soon but it is nice and toasty in here so might Be a struggle lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Thanks Norma and Griff. A very happy Birthday to a very special little or maybe not so little girl. Hope she behaves herself today June. Have a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Good morning everyone, dull and cold here.
Good luck today Moyra, we will all be thinking of you.
Not much to report here, hope you all have a good day xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and all those still to follow.

Happy 1st birthday Zen.

Raining here today and the wind has dropped. Gorden left about 8 to get to a school in Basildon.
A friend has given me a number of a close friend of theirs that has a garage in Peterborough to ring. Not sure what they can do regards the Mazda and the ridiculously long wait to hook a diagnostic machine up to it but will call and have a chat. If the car was running it would be different but its expensive to keep having it moved.
Maybe they will give me some pointers to put a bomb up the main dealers backsides. Gorden said nearly two weeks to diagnose then they may have to order parts. So frustrating.

Glad you had a good night griff, hope you don't pay to bigger a price for the Carling.
Hope all bad backs are easier today and all four legged friends are well.
Nice to see you Nippy Jen you ok ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm fine thanks Lynn. With all your troubles I hope you are too. I keep my eye on everyone, even if I don't post
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Hi all

Well I have cheered up a bit now . Sue and I with a friend visited a couple of National Trust places. Being able to walk without the pain on my right leg (trapped nerve I think since coming out of hospital) makes a difference.
so what is on the menu today? very little ,Sue wants to mow the grass and I shall be editing some photos taken yesterday.

At least I know now the range the Nikon 70-200 mm lens is best at having used it for the first time properly yesterday.

Bit of an awkward range really, neither good for long distance also no good for closeups. Did manage to take this flower with it, Sue will know what it is called and supposed to be rather rare. She says a green winged orchid if that makes any sense

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Good morning

Hope all goes well with the assessment Moyra.

Nice to see you Nippy hope you are both keeping well

Nice Gorden managed to get home and remove the offending object from your conservatory roof and nothing got broken. Good luck with phone call about car and hope they can help

I hope you don't suffer to much for the carling Griff and you hear from the hospital at some point today,

Happy 1st birthday Zen your mum had serious doubts you would make it this far

Fairly chilly out today. As you have been told I will be mowing the lawn and he will be taking it easy doing his photos - he knows which way his bread is buttered

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 08:24 AM
I think that's a rare orchid, Barry, if its the one I think it is, it grows only in alkaline soil. We have them here on the site of what was a bleach works and people come from all over to take piccies. Is it sciatica you had with your leg Barry, that is so bluddy painful
I was hoping you were OK Nippy and hadn't had a fall as not seen you about for a while
Hope today goes well for you Moiyra and they answer your questions
Glad the Carling gave you a decent nights sleep Griff, makes a massive difference doesn't it. Take it easy today
Morning Norma, those Lab puppies are about the same age as Zen aren't they, then of course Bumblesnout might make it to her 1st birthday before you murder her
Sue pop over with the lawnmower there's a love
Lynn your car saga is very ongoing isn't it, thank goodness for the Peugeot, good buy wasn't it, no idea what you would have done without it
Feels really cold this morning, think I'll need afleece under my coat. Hoping Zen stays still long enough for a birthday piccie
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »