Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 10:30 PM

What a day

After spending 2 days making a new chicken run, today was a early start, first to feed JC and Odie, then rush back to take Mojo to the vets for a check up after her spay, she met 2 American Bulldogs and greeted them with a much OTT enthusiasum she got drooled on and ended up with a soaking wet napper (head) after they went she obvious felt the spanial waiting to go in needed a friend as she instilled play to which he obliged willingly, and the Huskey that came out of the room didn't go un-noticed either Everyone was laughing at her.

we went in and in true JRT style she over indulged the nurses with wet kisses and the vet got one...well until she poked at Mojo's spay wound then she gave a little grumble and wanted to go home
We got back to tidy the garden and 3 mad BC's went on a terror campaign against a rat that was between a piece of fencing I had put up next to our neighbours (as its thier fence but falling to pieces) Tess surprised me as she climbed the trellis bopping it off and it landed right in Bruces path.....Bruce got it then he lost it, Skye came in with a tackle it got away.....Tess rugby dived it, tossed it upwards, Bruce head butted it.....it landed right in front of Mojo who...........who..........who.......who.......... ..chickened out
1 to the rat who lives another day and 3 BC's staring at Mojo who promptly walked indoors.....got on the sofa....and went to sleep

The look on Bruces face was priceless

sorry but our foster son and myself were laughing so much at the look of disgust that she got from the 3 of them all that effort and Mojo lost her street cred to think she greeted much bigger dogs and turn away from a rat LOL
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 06:48 AM
That's a very lucky rat, maybe Mojo was tired after the vets and saving it for today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2011, 06:59 AM
at Mojo.

Why do the job yourself when there are plenty of others to do it for you. Mojo obviously feels it is beneath her to be the rat catcher of the pack. Sofa keeper warmer sounds far more important.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
That's a very lucky rat, maybe Mojo was tired after the vets and saving it for today
Im beginning to think she is choosy, the small ones are more her cuppa tea.....leave the big uns to the others
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
at Mojo.

Why do the job yourself when there are plenty of others to do it for you. Mojo obviously feels it is beneath her to be the rat catcher of the pack. Sofa keeper warmer sounds far more important.
She loves being a sofa warmer believe me, I've never known a pup be as quite as this one and talk about loving her luxuries.....
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 08:21 AM
aww bless her
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 11:50 AM
So funny.....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 09:48 PM
You are sure she is JR aren't you? mind you she is a baby still and just recovering from a big op.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
You are sure she is JR aren't you? mind you she is a baby still and just recovering from a big op.
I think she has a ID crisis she thinks she is a BC she is copying Skye now and herding

The cats just stare at her in dis-belief