Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Pickalilly View Post
Yes, I am sure there are better ways than what I suggested!

I used to have a beautiful black lab called Woody until he passed away four years ago due to old age. I was destraught. He was 13 years old and very well trained. I hired a really good trainer and she turned my little guy into the most easy-going, gentle, fun and friendly dog you could ever imaging. I miss him so much.

At the same time as Woody, I also had two Cocker Spaniels called Sammy and Lola, who were both so sweet and characteristic. Sammy died at the age of 13 due to a mixture or hip displaysia and old age, and Lola died at 14 due to old age and grieving for Sammy and Woody. It is a very sad story to revisit for me.

After these deaths in the space of two years (I got Woody, Lola and Sammy at the same age), I was so empty. It was when I saw some Mini Schnauzers on the computer, I decided to research into them. I found a breeder and before I knew it, I had bought home little 8 week old Pippa and Henry.
im sorry for your loss its hard
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2