Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2017, 09:02 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 7th November

Good morning everyone hope I don't clash with anyone else

Sorry to hear about Beth's lab Lynn. Good news re the phone line but funny how it is always on our end and not theirs and then oh yes it's our fault

Dull and windy here but so far dry. Had a lovely walk with Teazle and now having quick coffee before going to the library. Chicken stew in slow cooker and already smelling yum

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2017, 10:19 AM
morning Sue..you have been busy again!!!
i am meeting my cousin, could do with not going but there we go...she has already messaged to put it back an hour
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Well, I don't get visits from cousins. The nearest is more than 400 miles away. My sister will be here tomorrow. She is the living version of Mrs Bucket.
Bouquet........

Cold and overcast here but we have walked twice so far. Long walks at that. More to come. I'm waisting away.......several sizes down.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone been at the hospital all morning having my eyes sorted. Apparently I am going to have to go back for more laser treatment. Could do without that!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi everyone been at the hospital all morning having my eyes sorted. Apparently I am going to have to go back for more laser treatment. Could do without that!
Poor you!
I hope it goes well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-11-2017, 04:35 PM
Afternoon Sue, griff, Beseoker and Moyra and those to follow.

Been out all day and wouldn't you know it no phone still. Gorden has done one of those on line chat things apparently it is more complicated than we were led to believe and will be fixed tomorrow. Hopefully. Gorden asked about refunds and they will refund us for days of no telephone service.
Doesn't help as out mobile signals are rubbish and so there is the stress of not being to keep in contact with Gill very well.

Sue hope you enjoyed the stew sounds yummy.
griff hope you enjoyed your trip out with your cousin.
Sorry about the more treatment re: eyes.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Hello all
Sue hope the chicken casserole was yummy sounds it
Moyra sorry to hear you need more laser treatment, hopefully it will go well
Besoeker enjoy the visit from your sister tomorrow
Lynn hopefully the phone is repaired tomorrow, and I should think they will refund you

Well I'm pleased with my self, I've sorted my mil house & content insurance out, she showed me a letter from her old insurers saying her new premiums are £49.69 a month
I've gone on a compare site & and got her insurance £13.96 a month I've worked out I've saved her £357 a year!!
Rias the old insurance company tried to justify it by saying well we do this/that well so does Churchill. Worse thing is they are meant to be insurers for pensioners