Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 14th October

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all in fine fettle both two and four legged friends.

Harvey, hope Lara is improving. June hope all the girls are behaving themselves.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a nice quiet day Moyra

Hope all are well both two and our legged.

Lovely morning here bright and sunny. Done some washing and that is out, tip run done with yet more acorns. Nothing else planned so will see what the day throws at me

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 09:53 AM
morning all, i may go on the hunt for a nail brush...exciting times here Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Where are you all. very quiet on here today. Just had a nice pukka steak pie for lunch, awaiting delivery of my Tesco order.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Hello all.

I expect people outside making the most of the mild weather Moyra.

Just had an aborted trip into town to pay in a cheque to find bank now closed on Saturdays grr. I went last Saturday but never made it out of the car park as I noticed liquid (water?) dripping heavily from the underside of my car, was next to the big bit of the exhaust not the engine area. Anyway I hightailed it home just in case. The car was booked in for mot so I told them but they couldn’t see anything when it was up on the ramps. Most odd! Car passed with no advisories phew!

Got home & one of the dogs had puked up her brekkie, then I trod in poo which I had to clean out of my boots with a nail brush so now I need a new one too Griff!

She, do you want anymore acorns lol? We have far to many fallen to clear up and bizarrely the dogs seem to love ‘em, weirdos!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Oh Twix not a good day for you then? Just walked Amber, All the little kids love her and ask their mum if they can play with her. She always has a ball with her so they love to throw it for her and she thoroughly enjoys it. Have a good evening all.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Not been a bad day for us. Overcast most of the time.
This morning we had breakfast at the newly opened Houghton Hall Park cafe and visitor centre. Very pleasant and, a bonus, it's dog friendly. But not all dogs are friendly....

We then did the long stroll around the park. The autumn colours............

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Sounds lovely Besoeker!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Where are you all.
Hi Moyra, I'm here But not for long as I've some chores to do and the terrible two will be wanting their dinner soon Hope your TESCO delivery arrives on time.

Originally Posted by twix View Post
Just had an aborted trip into town to pay in a cheque to find bank now closed on Saturdays grr.
Hi Twix, did you know that you can pay in cheques at any Post Office. If I have a cheque that's what I do. Takes maybe two days to show on your statement but you do get a receipt (which my bank doesn't do now) if I pay it in there. I like to have a bit of paper that says I've paid it in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Oh Dear Twix...puke and poop...eeekkk
Still didn't find a nail brush...will find one tomorrow
I didn't know that Harvey, thanks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >