Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2004, 09:55 AM

Some help required with my forum

Hope you don't mind Azz

As most of you know.. i have my own AB forum, which has been ticking over since last September, and as an idea that someone suggested i changed it to a all bull breed forum.

So i'm thinking of deleting the forum completely and just be a resident Dogwebber or give abit of a revamp... or going back to just AB's with a revamp and lots more info... like breeder info and stuff

Let me know what you all think...
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi Kirsty

I think keep going with it! Perhaps a 'minor' name change, maybe to something like "American Bulldogs UK (All Bull breeds welcome)". I can't remb now, but when you opened it up to all the bull breeds did it help?

But I also see the logic in making it AB only as it was definately the fastest AB-only board when it was just that. One thing to bear in mind tho is it won't ever by as fast as an all-breeds board simply because of the amount of AB owners.

I think you are doing just fine - be a resident Dogwebber and keep your place going too
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Cheers Azz
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-04-2004, 10:50 AM
I also forgot to mention that your board is one of the friendliest boards I have ever come across - especially in your 'market place', always keep an eye on people (who own other boards or who are affliated to other boards) who will try to alter that fact!
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Right i was going to scrap the lot and start all again... but, i think i'm going have it as an all bull breeds forum... there would be aboutb 927 posts all lost aswell... so will be making some changes... but the name may have to stay for abit though.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-04-2004, 01:12 PM
good stuff an good luck!