View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-07-2007, 11:16 PM
We spoke with our vet tonight and Breagh is booked in to (as my daughter puts it) "have her lady bits removed" next week.

She's been through so much to date in her short life it seems such a shame putting her through another operation but needs must.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
We spoke with our vet tonight and Breagh is booked in to (as my daughter puts it) "have her lady bits removed" next week.

She's been through so much to date in her short life it seems such a shame putting her through another operation but needs must.
a very wise decision IMHO

Having just found your thread, the photo's of her are absolutely stunning. Its been a terrific read and a great idea Phil. Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see more pics of her :smt049
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Don't know how i missed this thread what stunning Pics particularly like the one of her on top of fingal!! cracking.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Just come in to discover that Breagh has by all accounts "eaten a whole" GIANT Toblerone (box included)

Toying with the idea of inducing vomit but I doubt it'll do much good.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Just come in to discover that Breagh has by all accounts "eaten a whole" GIANT Toblerone (box included)

Toying with the idea of inducing vomit but I doubt it'll do much good.
Well - the old trusty method works and (from what I can gather) most of the Toblerone and Toblerone box is now up and out and she seems no worse for it.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2007, 07:40 PM
It's been a bad week for me. The house is in a state of chaos due to decorating so there's been loads to pinch and chew.

Dad made me throw up the giant toblerone with a horrible drink but I've since managed to eat a plastic bottle of chocolate milk shake powder and a box of chocolates. Mum and Dad get really mad because it can be bad for me.

It was certainly bad for my bum the next day which made mum and dad even madder. It's their fault really for leaving stuff out for me.

Today I found something that wasn't tasty at all. Hannah had a box of stink bombs which I crushed up the living room. Dad was at work so he doesn't really know how smelly it was.

Well it's a big day for me tomorrow. I'm off to get spayed whatever that is. At least i've got a nice new collar to go and see my best friend the vet.

[IMG][/IMG]
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Awwwwww bless your dogs are all very lovely
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Well my 'getting spayed' thing wasn't too bad after all.

Once again I woke up with a bald tummy which I can never quite figure out. Bit miffed about that because my hair had only just grown back fully.

More string in my belly too but at least there's not as much as the last time.

I've also got another little bald patch on my leg which is cool. I've often had one of those and I think it's cool as Skye and Fingal don't have one.

Meal times have been good as I've been getting special food and a special pill thing which I like because it's another thing to eat.

Think I've got to go back for a check up soon but I don't think they are going to give me any more baldy bits.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Phil, this thread has made me laugh all the way through (apart from Breagh being poorly )

I can't get over how she's changed. To think it wasn't that long ago you brought her home as a cute little baby. Now she's a gorgeous youngster
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 08:57 PM
oh my how she has grown it has gone so quick, gizmo was 18wks sunday and he s massive will get somenew pics of him over the weekend love all your pics phil she is a sweety......
Page 5 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »