Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 07:16 AM

Another Sunny Day chat Friday 23rd April 2021

Morning all. Moyra where are you? Hope you are alright. I went for my walk up Lancing Manor yesterday. All in all 4 miles there and to get back. So a long trip. Enjoyable though. Also met up with a friend and sat in her garden and then wended my way home seeing two other friends on the way. Off for the normal walk this morning along the beach. Have a good day peeps. Enjoy your walks with your doglets.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 08:08 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you enjoyed your walk yesterday and also met some friends. Enjoy today's walk too

Yep another lovely day. Washing on the line, Teazle walked, cauliflower cheese made for lunch also chocolate pudding. Just the housework to do and then go with Ben to the dentist as I know where to park for free, hoping there are spaces.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Morning all
Was up at what is now my usual...5.30 am, I am beginning to resemble a panda with big dark rings lol. I think the excitement for today will be Tesco delivery!!!
It's nice and sunny, bit chilly still but I have applied my fake tan for the first time this year! Both Harvey and Gordonmac would be pleased to hear there was no fence sprayer involved! I am sure it will probably rain now lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2021, 08:40 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Another lovely day here again to. Wind was a bit nippy round the ears earlier but overall a very pleasant short walk with Dillon today.

Some tidying today brush Dillon and do some washing that's about it.

brenda your walk sounded lovely glad you enjoyed it.
Sue hope you get a free space today.
griff I remember the banter about the fence spraying and your fake tan.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Good afternoon all.

My kind of weather. Love it like this. Sun shining and neither hot nor cold. It would suit me year round

Gary's tech issues sorted yet again and his computer, tablet and fitbit watch returned.

Going to give Rosie her first haircut of the year this afternoon. I've a good idea she will be half her size by the time it's done. Hate the first cut after winter. So much to remove.

Daughter had her first vaccination last Sunday and my youngest lad has his on Sunday. I will breathe a bit easier when they are done. Just the grandkids to worry about then
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 01:36 PM
I am going to make my fortune by writing silly verses:

An Ode to Birds:

As I watch the birds up in the sky,

I wonder 'Could I Fly'?

But that's absurd,

I'm not a bird

With all my pounds,

I'd never get off the ground.

Penned by Brenda Redford
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 03:10 PM
Afternoon all, sorry I have been AWOL again but I have lost interest in the computer at the moment. Mainly because my eyesight is not as good as it should be. I do not think the opticians got my prescription right in February when I had new lenses put into my old frames. Still cost me nearly £400 and they said that my eyes just needed to adjust to the new lenses but I think that was rubbish. I have a new eye test for my diabetes soon so I shall wait and see what happens then but in the meantime I need to be able to see better or I shall not be able to continue driving. It along with the shutdown is making me so depressed but I guess I am not alone in that.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless. xx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Love the prose, Brenda

Rosie is sulking with me. She looks so much thinner without her hair and I'm sure I'll be forgiven soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Aw Rosie you can fly now unlike me. Lol!!