Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 06:01 AM

Daily Chat Thursday 28th May

Good morning everyone

So sorry you are getting nowhere with the hospital and your mum Kelly. I know there has to be security but you are named as next of kin so why the problem. Do hope mum feels a little better today and she gets her scan.

Not so warm at the moment but will no doubt warm up. Ben and I sat in the garden for about an hour yesterday afternoon and we have both caught the sun. Do wished we tanned and not turn a delicate shade of lobster

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 06:31 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. I too can't believe how much trouble Kelly is having with the hospital. When Tom was in numerous times last year and briefly this year they always told me everything. In the meantime my search still goes on for a place to rent for just me. I have seen some nice places so once the house is sold I will be off. Have a good day all. Going to be sunny again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 06:34 AM
Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2020, 07:19 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, Moyra and all to follow.
Another hot one today already been out and back with Dillon.

Honestly griff what a nightmare, she is your mum you have a right to know what is going on. If your dad rang might they tell him more although to be fair it didn't years ago and shouldn't now. Regards mum it was always me that rang as dad was deaf and hated phones. Regards mum when dad was very ill they would speak to me to relay messages of what was happening regards how he was that day and treatment if she couldn't feel she could handle it.
Mind you that is going back a few years dad died in 98 and mum 2015. Things it seems have drastically changed and all this covid stuff doesn't help.
I do hope there is some improvement today in mums health and getting some answers.

brenda good luck with the house sale are you finding things slower at this particular time ?

Sue take care there it is very hot.

Tidying and doing money for the month of June and Gorden working today. Oh yes edited to add still trying to untangle necklaces and have snapped the chain on one. Gorden says not to worry when things start opening we will take it to a jeweller and get it fixed.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Lynn the house only went on the market Tuesday so very early days. I hope for my sake it goes quickly. Shame about the chain breaking. But yep easily mended if you want to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 08:51 AM
Good morning all.

Lovely here destined to get warmer. Going to sit out and read which is becoming a common occurrence. Have another new author Mathew Harffy downloaded to the kindle so will see. Also reading my in between the "main" books a writer Stephen Reynolds who walked the UK's national walks. Using his books almost as a mind cleanser an amuse-bouche of the brain. LOL

Griff Hope you get a breakthrough or your nice nurse.

Sue How on earth did you lad cope in Brazil sun wise? but its nice to sit out totally agree.

Brenda Do you know your posts sound as refreshing now as Lynn's did once they moved. Your words have not changed nor what you post just the feel of them. Have a good day worse you could do is sell then go in a hotel somewhere for a couple weeks or so while you search for your rental. I think the hospital thing is very hit and miss one hospital I struggled like crazy to get info on my Aunt another I got such regular updates I felt almost like I was constantly speaking to them.

Chris Will you be adjourning to the garden today I think its a great idea for you to consider. Hope your hubby is still doing well.

Moyra Good morning and have a great day hope the standing order has gone through and all is going well.

Losos Have a good day

Lynn Good luck with the chain gang work. LOL and your day sounds similar to mine plans that are easily achieved and enjoyable,

Catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2020, 09:12 AM
brenda fingers crossed your house sells as quick as ours did in Upwell 5 offers in 5 days, sold.

Feels like chain gang work Kazz I can tell you.
Decided to make the most of the weather and all Dillon's quilt covers bedding etc., in the wash.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Kazz;2944463]Good morning all.

Moyra Good morning and have a great day hope the standing order has gone through and all is going well. QUOTE]

KAZZ, I haven't heard anything back from the bank in response to the letter I typed for Steve. Just hope they will act on it. Will find out next Monday on the 1st. He has still not paid anything for the last 12 weeks in all.But I shall have to write that off.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Evening all, so sorry I am not keeping up so well.
I don't think it's anything to do with being next of kin etc... just no Dr can bother their at*e with talking to me! The scan got done, it's not in the bone or a blood clot, they have said a very very deep infection and she's going to be there for a while,I haven't since mum since last Tuesday! They put a pic line in... that's now infected, they have to keep replacing the other cannula for her as they keep blowing the tissue, she is catheterised and are supposed to give her water tablets...I say supposed to as a nurse decided today not to give them this morning! The Dr said if they don't give it she must tell them she needs it...I mean, when has a nurse been able to over ride a drs drug orders?? They have just taken her for a chest x-ray to see if the infection is spreading from somewhere else.... it's so damn infuriating
Moyra, why do you have to write off the last 12 weeks money?? He couldn't not pay rent elsewhere so he should pay what he owes and actually... should want to! I always pay back what I owe
Brenda, proper excited for you
Chris, hope the car is great
Lynn, so sorry about the chain
sue and tumbleweed arch looks lovely
Kazz, hoping you are enjoying your garden in this sunny weather
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Kelly, he is using the excuse that he cannot go out in case he fetches home the virus and I catch it. Also although he has the money in his account to pay me he is saying they will not let him draw that much out in one go. He could write me a cheque for it but wont. It embarrasses me to keep asking him for it as it makes me look as though I am only interested in money. About four years ago I gave him a deed of gift of £3000 to finish off paying off his new vehicle he had bought to replace his old van.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >