Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 30th April

Good Morning all. It is foul out there, I hope you are all ok and especially our four legged friends.

I am aching all over have taken paracetamol and just hope it will ease off once I walk Amber which I am about to do now.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry, if its possible, and most of all stay safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Well it isn't raining..... Yet. But the wind oh my, I said it may as well be October or November not end of April.

Hope the stiffness has eased Moyra.
Hello Mandy.
Is the funeral today Chris ? Hope goes as well as these things can and I am sure Rosie will be just fine not that that helps us much having to leave them longer than usual.
griff hope your feeling well today.
Kazz hope mum is improving.
Harvey hoping casey is still doing ok.

Shopping for us today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 07:57 AM
It was so bad out there even Amber was in a hurry to do what was necessary and get home quick. Even with the heating on this flat is cold today

Chris, hope all goes well today, not a nice day for a funeral.(hugs)

Hope all our four legged friends are ok.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Good morning everyone

Thinking of you today Chris. Rose will be fine

Hope all are keeping ell

Yep the weather is awful.. Tipping down here. Been shopping in Tesco by 7.30 am. Some of the roads round here are beginning to get water logged. Hopefully tomorrow will be dry. Heating on here too Moyra - for goodness sake it is spring not winter!

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 09:18 AM
safe trip today Chris
agree...that wind!!! eeekkkk and i still have shorts on lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Hi quick pop on before I go to work
Chris thinking of you today
Lynn hope you got all your shopping done
Griff & Moyra hope you both well
We’ve been fence painting, no rain for us......yet
Right I’m off now see you later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2018, 12:50 PM
'afternoon everyone

Moyra did you say if you are looking for furnished or unfirnished I assume the latter. There's one near here but it's a terraced place so maybe not what you want.

Car came back today, new wheel bearing, water pump, coil spring, cam belt, front tyres and a few other things It's not due an MoT 'till June but I had them do it now, it passed OK but SWMBO is starting to talk about another little car for her, one that is not an 'old banger'

At least I can get the two monsters in the car and off to Knettishall where they've not been for a week. Hope Casey will be OK
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Heating on here too Moyra - for goodness sake it is spring not winter!
Yep heating is on here really wish this weather would go away. Not helped by seeing that in our previous home they are having +28C when we lived there we once had snow still on the ground at this time

Must go now as dear old Casey is beginning to get excited
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Harvey, no got to be a bungalow or have a downstairs shower and toilet and bedroom. Yes unfurnished. Still raining out there so going to get wet again. It's the wind that is awful nearly blew me over this morning.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Good afternoon and thank you all.

Yes the funeral was this afternoon. Fortunately it wasn't as windy over in Yorkshire, but still cold. It could have been much worse.

Over a hundred people attended and not all of them could get in. The service was beautiful and so very poignant, especially the music because two of the songs played were sung by my Brother in Law before he died. He was such a wonderful singer. My nephew said some wonderful things about his dad and made it both funny and sad. He did excellently despite fighting back the tears.

My sister is in bits. She's lost a lot of weight. I'm hoping I can persuade her to come over to us for a few days, but I doubt she will

Rosie was fine . She was very enthusiastic to see us back for about half an hour then had a run around the garden, ate her tea and is now zonked on my bed. That's my girl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >