Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-01-2017, 11:48 AM

Salesman Repellent

Had a salesman actually come on the porch <Just kinda dumb since normally the main door is open, this time was not.
Salesman out of pic is looking through the door window asking the wife to please put up the dog, show he can talk to her about saving on the energy bill.
She played it off like a champ though, told him he could see her wheelchair and no she could not put him up.
Salesman asked it he would bite, her reply was only if you open the door.

I was hiding around the corner lol.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Oh Larry, I love it You know I actually do all I can to avoid salesmen at the door. I think it is unacceptable for people to calmly walk onto your property thinking they can sell you something, it implies they think that they have something you want.

I mean, in your case, if you wanted to even consider switching energy supplier surely you would have done some research, logged into Mr. Google, and found those firms who were offering deals.

If you didn't want to switch you would not do that.

Whether you might possibly, under very arduous conditions, save a few dollars has nothing to do with it.

I don't like it when people assume I am so broke I will lap up a 'save money' offer (Even if I am broke )

Well done Mouse and your wife ( I think I would have hidden as well, they can be a real pain these people )