Female 

10-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Thankyou gorgeous lady xx
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Lucky you!. I must go next year. But where are the Border Collie photos?. I think someone would either have to chuck me out or pull me out. I better start saving as well.
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2013, 06:15 PM
I remember the Min Pins last year - all boinging up and down looking happy and by far the most alert and lively dogs there.

I've seen a few dogs at DD both at Earls Court and Crufts that had definitely had enough of being petted and photographed - but when I mentioned it on here, a few folk got really upset and denied it ever happened
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kanie View Post
I remember the Min Pins last year - all boinging up and down looking happy and by far the most alert and lively dogs there.

I've seen a few dogs at DD both at Earls Court and Crufts that had definitely had enough of being petted and photographed - but when I mentioned it on here, a few folk got really upset and denied it ever happened
I remember some posts about visitors seeing dogs who'd 'had enough' on here last year. I can well understand some had - especially if they weren't in a pen or similar. But just out or on a table with everyone wanting to touch them.

As for the Min Pins. I've got one! The BUSIEST little bee I've ever had! Very energetic little dogs indeed. Some say the most energetic!

I wouldn't argue with this description of them ...

Among the most energetic of all breeds, the min pin is a perpetual motion machine. It is busy, inquisitive, playful, and bold.
And damned FAST too! I spend quite a lot of time walking mine and being out with her. That seems to help with her spending at least half the time indoors curled up somewhere. Before she could go out as much she was just all over the place all the time 'going somewhere' busy busy busy. She pulls all her toys out every day, checks under all the furniture for any tiny crumb of anything she can see ... lol!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3