Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Simmo7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
My dogs showed great interest when they heard the squeaking!

How on earth did a dog like that end up in a Dogs' Home?
I have no idea how she ended up at the Lost Dogs home, they said she was a stray and they did not know her name, so they named her Trudy. I decided to keep the name as it seemed to suit her. She had a minor operation on one of her back legs due to a floating knee cap, she was also desexed at the home, and has healed up very well from the operations. When she comes inside she makes a beeline for my seat on the sofa and tries to be the boss.
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-09-2013, 12:22 AM
My Chihuahua is not a fan of squeaky toys, but shot out from his blanket when he heard this. You have a lovely dog there btw, she looks great fun xxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Simmo7 View Post
I have no idea how she ended up at the Lost Dogs home, they said she was a stray and they did not know her name, so they named her Trudy. I decided to keep the name as it seemed to suit her. She had a minor operation on one of her back legs due to a floating knee cap, she was also desexed at the home, and has healed up very well from the operations. When she comes inside she makes a beeline for my seat on the sofa and tries to be the boss.
The knee problem could have been the reason for her being given up if owner didn't want to pay to get it sorted.

But it worked out well for her - she ended up with YOU!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Great video, Toffee also was very interested in the squeak.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2