Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 08:26 PM

Florrie got called Florrence...again

Well whenever Florrie has done soemthing bad e.g all the time she gets called Florrence which is something she hates, and today she got called Florrence, well i think after what she did it could have beena fair few...choice words to be used.
Mother of Lu-1 decided to do soem baking this morning, and once she finished she left the big sack of flour on the fllor, without putting it away (we buy in bulk you see) anyways she went to put the seven trays full of scones in the fridge, all was fine, but when she took the stuff i the utility room to do the crossoints (sp?) as this is the only pet free zone in the hosue, she forgot to either shut the kitchen door, or put the sack of Floru away, anyway Florrie decided to totter in the kitchen and being a puppy and seeing a strange new object she had to investigate, the outcome........................................... ............................
A destroyed sack of flour, flour all over the kitchen and one very white puppy, infact she actually looked like a little westie LOL
I couldnt believe it, she had done this in 15 minutes!!!!!!!
So 'Florrence' has since had to have 3 baths to get the flour out, been sick a few times after cinsuming some flour, and i have had toi clean the ktichen for about 2 hours to get the flour out of every crevis, it also did not help when Clementine knocked down the jug of fresh lemonade, which made a starneg and foul smelling mixture with the flour. All this plus the heat and loooooads of flies buzzing around, Lu-1 is not in a very petified mood!!!
the anger, the destruction, the well the state of the house their is still flour in the staircase carpet!!
Oooh, i think Lu-1 needs to have a nice bath.
Is it just me or do other peoples pets pick thier times to destory something?

*Lu-1 dusts Floru out of his hair once more*
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Tam's been a right norty mare the past few days. She had a cob on the other day cos I wouldn't let her to play outside as it was too hot so she ate one of Louises school shoes instead and today she ate one of Thomas trainers
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Yep this is all what comes with owning a puppy!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Florrie

they joys of owning a puppy
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Florrie the westie X dandie dinflour terrier. Bolty

would of loved to see a pic of that
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 08:46 PM
A puppy yes, but the Border I lost a couple of years ago did a VERY naughty thing. I have a Leopard Gecko and they eat Crickets! "Parsley" kindly grabbed the box with about 250 of them inside and flung it round the kitchen! It took ages to find them all, he thought it was a great game, we had to get everything out and then fumigate the whole lot!
Dawn.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
Florrie the westie X dandie dinflour terrier. Bolty

would of loved to see a pic of that
LOL i wish i could have got the camera but Lu-1 was trying to cath the westie cross dandie dinflour before she got the flour everywhere. Lu-1 still failed anyways but, the joys of owning a puppy
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 09:04 PM
the joys of owning a terrier let alone a terrier puppy, terriers want to know everything about anything
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-07-2005, 10:50 PM
sounds like Florrie had a great day Luke...
if she gets too norty I could always take her off your hands
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Mini, today dont tempt me!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >