honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:08 AM

Another shocking dog story ;-(

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2391386.ece

What is the world coming to?
Shes only 12 FGS!
This leads back to the thread how can we make the world a better place......? I think its too late the amount of disgusting things that go on in the world today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2009, 07:17 AM
That poor dog and its owner he thought he could trust her. Must say unless its one of my Family I have never trusted anyone with my dogs.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:23 AM
That is absolutely disgusting and to be honest I doubt I could have filmed for that long. I would have gone over and had 'words' with the vile creature.
Becky
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:26 AM
The only good thing over this is at least parents are disgusted by it too. Not like some of the parents nowadays who dont give a toss.
I dont know how they filmed it for so long either, dont think i would of, but at least there is proof of how evil she was and hopefully will be punished.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:38 AM
My first dog was beaten and kicked by a nine year old who lived next door. I didn't film it for 13 minutes, I jumped the fence and walloped her round the legs. I can't stand by and watch a dog being hurt. This brought it all back and was very upsetting.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Vile

I don't quite understand why she was supposed to be teaching the dog to walk on a lead - I mean, she's 12 and most 12 year olds would not have a clue. Perhaps she got frustrated and hit the dog as she thought that would sort the problem out - in which case god help any children she has or any other animals she comes into contact with as she is clearly having huge problems herself if she can do that to a dog for as long as she did!! Or at all.

The poor dog.

Wys
x
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:51 AM
What a sick little cow! I wonder what has happened in the girl's life to make her so hateful. I think that Social Services need to be involved personally. That little girl needs some counselling or something. Like somebody else said, she could be babysitting or even having her own children one day in a few years. She needs watching! Closely!

I have been asked by local kids if they can walk the Chis. Though they were lovely little girls that just wanted to walk the little ones, I wouldn't even dream of it
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
My first dog was beaten and kicked by a nine year old who lived next door. I didn't film it for 13 minutes, I jumped the fence and walloped her round the legs. I can't stand by and watch a dog being hurt. This brought it all back and was very upsetting.
That's just awful. It makes you wonder why some kids are so evil I can understand (though not condone) that maybe a child not used to animals might play a bit rough and possibly hurt a dog if not supervised effectively but to deliberately hurt any creature, whatever species, is just so disgusting. It has to be their upbringing. Mine were taught from babies that anything living has feelings and feels pain, so to be ultra careful. My kids will remove snails from footpaths and put them on the grass, in case they get trodden on and so on. How can a child be deliberately spiteful. It makes me reeeeeeeealllllllly mad............... Glad you sorted out the brat that hurt your dog, little devil that she was
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
That's just awful. It makes you wonder why some kids are so evil I can understand (though not condone) that maybe a child not used to animals might play a bit rough and possibly hurt a dog if not supervised effectively but to deliberately hurt any creature, whatever species, is just so disgusting. It has to be their upbringing. Mine were taught from babies that anything living has feelings and feels pain, so to be ultra careful. My kids will remove snails from footpaths and put them on the grass, in case they get trodden on and so on. How can a child be deliberately spiteful. It makes me reeeeeeeealllllllly mad............... Glad you sorted out the brat that hurt your dog, little devil that she was
Sorry CC - should have made it clearer - the family next door owned the dog at the time - the kids were just brutal with her. She ended up with me when she was badly injured and they wouldn't pay the vets' bill. I did, and I kept her.

I just wanted to point out, there are kids that will do this stuff, so I wouldn't allow any to walk my dog.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Like someone else said, at least the parents could see evidence and were shocked and disgusted, that's a good start. But it makes you wonder where this child's anger comes from if the parents sound ok, if you know what I mean?

Thank goodnedd the dog is back safe with his owner and it's all out in the open so hopefully no one will trust the girl again! She certainly needs therapy of some sort, she's so young.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »