View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2008, 03:05 PM
when he started he was on heros then tryed him on pedigree and the other day was ceser still no joy
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by claireuk View Post
when he started he was on heros then tryed him on pedigree and the other day was ceser still no joy
Do you know what the base meat is in these ie beef,chicken,lamb.....ect

I know that Pedigree doesn't suit alot of dogs mine included, don't know about the other 2 as have never fed them. Lamb based foods don't suit any of mine it just seems to come straight back up.
dobelover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi Claire so sorry to hear your still having problems...have you tried chappie....either dry kibble or tinned??? I always thought it was cheap food ( it is ) but most dogs can tolarate it... and love it.... it's low fat and easy to digest it comes in 2 flavors original and cicken & rice.... most vets swear by it...

I give this to my 14 year old dobe who is occasionaly getting a runny bum... Icook some white fish ( skinless & bonesless of course) and mix it into the dry kibble... or you can mix the kibble with the tinned chappie...

Worth a try.....

good luck Lisa & Jet
dobelover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Hi again just read Basi's reply... I agree with the comment about pedigree its so rich... probably to rich for your dog...also a friend of mine was warned off Ceasar for the same reason... it actually made her dog worse.....
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2008, 08:26 PM
hiya basi thanks again for reply the base meat is eather chicken lamb beef game turkey so yes i think now this has been to strog for him il give winalot a try next time keep u up to date on that 1 lol

dobelover thanks for your rep[ly i have herd of chappie havent saw it for a long time will look out for it and give it a go as he doz like his meat but every time he has caned meat he brings up the bile

he loves the bakers dryed meaty chunks (chicken ) so this is what he is getting the now till we get to the bottom of it

thanks all for ur help il keep u up 2 date
dobelover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2008, 02:42 PM
fingers & paws crossed
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 05:56 PM
hi hun sorry you still having a problem, have you tried him on a dry complete meal, you can add a bit of water to it so you get a gravy it might be a bit better for his tummy, you can get samples from the shops so you dont have to get a big bag first good luck.
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah he has bakers complet or just the meaty chunks
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3