View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Morning peeps. Warm here. Watching the chateau thing that was on last Sunday. Will be interesting to see the finished property at the end of the series. Now then can anyone tell me what virus checker is free? Thankyou. Off to prepare lunch. Salad today. Yum. Bfn. June has the parcel arrived yet?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 10:51 AM
AVG I swear by it but you can also upgrade if you feel it is worth it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Yep I do have avg but they want me to pay for it now. Also have malware but that also has expired. So just wondering if there was another freebie one out there?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 12:34 PM
McAfee, is good too, worth a try!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 01:11 PM
AVG is still free Brenda, they try to get you to pay for various extras, but the basic AVG is free. Emailing you. I watched the chateau thing on Sunday Brenda, and its quite addictive
Very humid here, sun was out when the girls went walkies.
Zen still limping and not happy about me touching the specific area of her back when I try to brush her. Not heard from Katherine, am going to message her again if nothing by teatime.
Been to the tip with the sparky microwave, cardboard trays from the girls food delivery the other week and the box from the new microwave, old toaster etc. Now home having a butty and brew watching Doctors, have put the tower fan on in the utility for the girls and left the door open for them so they are taking turns at standing in front of it. Think we are in for another storm its so hot and sticky
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Well Moyra, if she does go for eviction you may get a council place...hopefully
TW....I got a pack of pills for you from sainsburys.....can you pm me your address please? There was only one packet..might see if dad will run me up the big one as I need some soup and I can only get it there
Been and got my eyebrows threaded and bikini wax done, collected something my mum bought me.....a bottle of Hugo boss orange perfume and a bottle of lacoste a touch of pink perfume......I am a happy Griff
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Nice to hear you have had a bit of a pampering session, always makes you feel better in yourself doesn't it, Griff.
Thanks for the tablets, very good of you,will pm you.
Have been sat outside in the sun finishing off my book, which turned out to be a really good read, and it has been sat there for months and I've thought it would be rubbish, now I need to read the 2nd one of course
I am a bit gutted, seen the forecast for the next week and its rain every day, I have been enjoying the lovely weather and sun and got used to living like a human being rather than a fish as well
Moyra, tell your landlady that you are thinking of taking her to the Rent Tribunal, watch her lose colour
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
June have you tried giving Zen some arnica tablets. Helps any bruising. Or you could give a combination of rhus tox and arnica. You might find that would help you to with your back.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I think she's actually put something out, its not bruising, gone on too long, but I didn't realise what it was, thought she was being naughty, but she isn't, she's very sore. Will message Katherine after I've done teas, maybe she's forgotten or been busy and its slipped her mind.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
We've got rare orchids growing on the country park, and for a very long time I had no idea what they looked like, until a very kind gentleman, who'd made the journey to photograph and see them, showed me.
They are now flowering, and compared to the handful that were growing when I first saw them, they are sprouting up in lots of places, here's a piccie of them
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >