register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2016, 01:07 PM
She won't put herself where she's not comfortable, just because we don't think it will be, doesn't mean it isn't
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 01:48 PM
TW, my ex's brother in law had an EBT, he built him a kennel out of breeze blocks after he ate the sofa whilst he was out....the dog met him at the gate when he came back from work...the dog had chewed his way out lol....hope Zen won't be lie him lol. Hope her hip will feel better soon
Losos, hope Rianna feels up to a walk soon
Just had some rain....I have had to buy new walking boots, glued them like Harvey said and got an extra few months of them but they leaked the other day and now stink lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone, you will not believe it. Got as far as having my wrist bands put on and into my day nightie thingy they put you in and then sat while they went through all the paper work, took my temperature and diabetes blood test. The saw a Registrar, then the Aneathist and then eventually the surgeon. They refused to carry out the procedure as I am running a high temperature and also because of all the rash and scratching on my body. They are sending me back to my own doctor for antibiotics and will see how I am in a couple three weeks time. I can tell you I am not amused! Now must have something to eat.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Oh nooooo Moyra, how many times have you been seen about the rash and the scratching, yet nobody has noticed until just now totally ridiculous. So sorry you've had to go through all this twice now counting the last time you never even got to the ruddy place
Been sat in the garden with my book for an hour, sun has gone in and gone very overcast, and also a bit cooler, we do have rain forecast. Have come in now, heard from Katherine and she's going to fit Zen in when she can, have told her I will work with her, but want her seen as quickly as possible, do not want any long term damage.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Bl@@dy h@ll Moyra what a disaster was hoping to hear that the op was done n dusted just hope your own doc can sort out the rash so the op goes ahead
Massive hugs xxxxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Oh no Moyra hopefully the doctor will actually do something now (((hugs)))
Hope Zen is ok TW
Griff glad you got some sleep, hope the new boots are comfy.
NJ glad you back and your puter is sorted
Sue hope you've had a good day, Norma too and Brenda.
Losos hope Rhiana is up to a proper walk soon
Been in town with Lauryn this morning, picked a few bits up. It's really muggy here, too hot for Rosie so will take her out tonight if it cools down
Bye for now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Thunder storm going on here. Hope Zen is going to be ok June. Must get Amber out though as she went a bit early lunch time because of my hosp. appt.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 03:17 PM
For gods sake...I wonder do they realise how stressed and worked up people get Moyra? Hope they sort your rash...have you rung the Dr and told them you need to be seen asap
Mandy....what did you get?? Something nice I hope. I desperately need new clothes...if I do end up with a new fella I have nothing to wear...well I do, about 50pairs of jeans lo!...I don't do getting dressed up as I can only really wear my trainers, brothel creepers or Dr martens
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Oh no Moyra!

What a blow for you!

Mind you a similar thing happened to me when I had my hip replacement. I went down with the Noro virus a month before the date of the op and because my urine wasn't "normal" I had to wait another 3 months!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Oh Moyra, you poor thing you, will you ever get this sorted.
Goodness me I hope your GP soon sorts you out So stressful for you.
We took Elisha and Kyla for a fish and chip lunch today and then we came back here and sat in the garden sipping ice cold squash! We had a lovely afternoon. Temps hit 24c, dare I say too hot
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >