Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, June 05

Good Morning everyone,

Oh LG, I feel for you with that nettle rash, very painful and itchy.

Griff, hope you get your bath leak proof and hopefully a shower installed soon.

June, hope your back is better this morning. and the girls behaved last night.

Our upstairs neighbour had a barbeque in the evening and music screaming and shouting going on until two in the morning. Thank God she does not do this regularly.

Lyn, hope you and Gorden are having a good weekend.

Jenny, hope you are managing to keep fairly well over the weekend.

Mandy, I think you should catch some good weather this week on your holiday off work.

1cd, Norma and anyone else I have overlooked hope you are all ok.

Take care all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning all
Ooooo that's not good Moyra, as you say at least not a regular thing
Bathroom will get sorted over the next few weekends I am sure
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 08:13 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you manage a nanny nap after your disturbed night Moyra
Lynn do hope you and Gorden are ok ?
LG ouch nettle rash good old spit on a docken leaf takes the sting out enjoy the show any of the dingos entered ?
Brenda please please can you enlighten me where to find the OFF SWITCH on this minx of a pup of ours ??????:
Nippy what's for lunch to day hope you and Mr nippy are both well
Griff hope dads feeling a little better did you watch 12 years a slave I did enjoy it hope the niggly bit on the bathroom renovations get sorted
Mandy enjoy your weeks holiday no takeaway for rosie you bad mummy :
Sue Tweed hope your both ok
TW how's lonas back has the swimming helped or will she still have to see the doggy back lady ?
The boys doing great would still like to see a little more flesh on his bones looks very rougeish as the ear is much shorted and narrower now giving his head a lopsided look hoping he's fit come August in time for the grouse
Well the bumblesnout has lived another day what a little minx
Yesterday's escapades included nicking apples from the fruit bowl drinking my glass of iced tea (without spilling a drop ) chewing a hole in my duvet cover
Redeemed herself rock solid on point at a wee beetlein the grass no wonder I'm knackered
1cdog do hope you and Sammy are ok
Sorry if iv missed anyone hope all humans and doglet's are well or get better soon
Hope everyone has a great day
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Good morning

Agree Moyra a nanny nap is on the cards for you today.

Lol at bumble snout never a dull moment for you is there Norma.

Hope dad is feeling better Griff and the leak is soon sorted on the bath.

Enjoy the show Gordon.

Lovely here and very warm. Have a squirrel in the garden at the moment I think he is looking for his buried nuts but I think I have disposed of them (naughty me) but I don't want oak trees in my lawn Must tidy Teazle today so had better get goiing.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all backs are feeling better.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Lovely morning here, have sowed some seeds and that's me done for the day, sitting in the garden is what's done next
Norma if you find the off switch let me know where, sure its her who's damaged her Nana Lona. Back lady will come as she will find the dodgy bit and put it back in place. When Lona came out of winter she needed a bit extra on her, so grated some sweet potato, steamed it and added it to her meals and made sure she got the biggest bone etc. Also do the same with carrot and squash, as they will all put some flesh on him, worked with Lona, and Mabs had lost a couple of kg, and gave her the same. Others are the opposite and too fat so they get more grated parsnip, swede, brocolli and courgette. Mine love fruit, bananas are well out of reach on top of the fridge/freezer and rest of fruit is in the fridge
Norty Sue taking his nuts what will he do without them
Hoping Dad is doing alright Griff and he recovers,does it go quickly never to return
Moyra have a nice day today maybe a siesta in the garden to get over he,t doors barbie would be good, sat under an umbrella in the sun with a cool drink
LG how did the show go yesterday. Bet those stings itch like mad are there enough dock leaves in the world to help you out on this one
Not going to training today, short walks and the river for a swim for Lona and Mabs. They are all in the shade of the umbrella sleeping breakfast off at present
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Why does a squirrel swim on his back?

Answer
To keep his nuts dry
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Norma, your Mr Fritz being a bit lopsided is characterful!!! Haha, north bumblesnout!!!
TW hope the lady can fix Lona
Sue...bad lady touching squirrels nuts lol
Tumbleweed....oh dear oh dear!
My dad hasn't taken the tablets from the Dr....because he can't drink!! We are all sick of the bathroom, even just to be able to have a decent wash and shave my legs would be something!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Afternoon all. Just watched 12 years a slave and tears dried now. Very sad. Norma remind me how old is your pup and what breed? Off for a quick walk in the shade so I will catch up later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Didn't watch 12years a slave yesterday....wonder if I will get chance to see it
Sent my dad to buy a new trap for the bath as it keeps leaking....he was going to leave it for another day!!!! I said I want to be able to wash and shave my bloody legs lol.....hopefully this evening I will feel clean
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Best of luck with this Griff, things you wish you'd never started eh.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >