Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 06:56 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, May 26

Good Morning everyone, late on parade this morning. Didn't want to get up and Amber was laying on my legs.

A brilliant idea June about your friend doing Doggie Parties, should take off quite well and be very profitable.

Griff, hope you are feeling ok this morning and everyone else too.

Must get Amber out for her walk. I am taking her to the vet later to have her nails done. Steve says I must cut her down on the amount of chicken she is getting through lately. He is right of course she is getting greedy where chicken is concerned.

Have a good day everyone, looks nice out there, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra, nowt up with laying in a bit ...I hope Ambers vet visit goes o.k, we have kota down later...fun!!
I have had about 2hours sleep again, I might get some calms and see if that helps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Amber must of thought you needed a lie-in Moyra laying on your legs. Good luck at the vet today for nail clipping might she get them painted too.
Sorry you had a bad night again griff maybe a nanny nap later ?
Good luck with Kota at the vet.
Doggy parties sound a good idea.
Hope you and the Mem enjoyed the meal last night LG and that the electricians have a very good excuse for not turning up.
Not sure I would want to be in their shoes.

Hoping everyone else is feeling well today and all four legged friends are too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 07:48 AM
Good morning

Obviously Amber thought you needed a lie in and she lay on top of you to make sure

Hope all vet visits go well

Sorry you had another sleepless night Griff many nap later?

Hope you and the mem enjoyed your evening last night Gordon and the electrons turn up today suitably armoured to meet the onslaught from you.

Good morning Lynn.

Lovely sunny and warm here. Just got to collect prescriptions for Barry and put fuel in the car. Tried on Sunday but no diesel

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Morning everyone,
Good luck to Amber at the vets later
Griff hope you get a nap later and good luck to Kota at the vets too
Lynn hope you have a good day too
Have a good day everyone am off up to SW in a mo and when I get back will catch up on yesterday
Bye for now
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra Griff and all to come
Must have needed a lie in Moyra hope the nail clipping goes ok
Griff 2 hrs sleep not good I'd have kept you company cats fighting and yowling half the night give us a shout next time as seem to be turning nocturnal lol
Rather chilly when out earlier hope it warms up later
Lynn do hope things are ok with you today hugs
Brenda not long now till the holiday have a fab time
TW bit of an anti climax after the big day yesterday defiantly get your friend to the doggie party's bet it would take off ,ther was an article in one of the newspapers (can't remember which one ) of a hotel with was offering to cater for doggie weddings
1cdodg good on Sammys claiming the new sofa as his LOL
Sue ,Mandy ,LG nippy hope you and yours are all well
Nothing here to report (so far things could change lol)
Hope all 4legged are well or get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Morning Lynn Sue Mandy
Youse are to quick of the mark for me posting at the coo,s tail me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Morning Lynn, hope you and Dillon have a great day
Sue...no diesel?? crikey!!!!
Mandy, good luck at SW
Norma, i think you should get a super soaker and drench the cats lol
Hope Brenda is busy packing read yof rthe off tomorrow
No, no nanny nap, got a courier coming and it seems when i need to get some kip that is the day the dogs decide they don't have an off switch Lol...never mind, maybe sleep tonight. My Aunty said she reckons i am going through the menopause as she is having the exact same thing.... i am not entirely sure how the menopause works....will have to have a look, hope not though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 11:40 AM
our little troll is absolutely vile, the use of derogatory words in her posts is disgusting, i have reported her and nothing is getting done...i had to take her off ignore to report her comments, putting it back on ignore now...i am afraid i agree with 1Cutedog and the others...people have been banned for less yet she is still here?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Afternoon to all those who have followed.
As for our uneducated new member who has put up another trying to get us into an argument post I am refusing to acknowledge it hard as that is. griff 1cd and yourself should no more go than we should and if you do she is winning ride the storm ignore her as you are and in the end like all who who spit venom there will be no one to spit to eventually and hopefully she will go away. In fact I am relying on it.

Rang a service centre out of interest to see what their take is on the diagnostic situation. They said its not getting the car hooked up that is not time consuming but they are so busy also it is scheduling it in and of course we have a bank holiday in the way.
So I am trying to dampen my anger and frustration and think positively that at least I have another to use.
On the other hand I would like to know what is actually wrong with it and sooner rather than later and cannot see why someone does not have a spare few minutes to hook it up.
As my big bro said there is no customer service anymore. Having worked most of life in customer related industries and knowing I would of got my P45 for less I find it extremely annoying.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »