View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-11-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss but T bone (great name) will live on in your heart forever. Life will become easier in a while and hopefully you'll smile when you talk about him and Henry must be a great help, he'll keep you occupied until life settles down again.
Sweet dreams T bone x
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2013, 12:56 PM
So sorry for your loss x
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 01:22 PM
So sorry to hear you lost your lovely T Bone. No dog can replace him but I'm sure your puppy will help you a lot and no doubt will keep you busy.

Lots of Hugs.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs T;2755594]Thank you all so much....I'm trying to keep busy but the tears won't stop.

Jackie x[/QUOTEHello Mrs T,my name is jacquie too,it really doesnt matter if you are crying,thats better then bottling it up,I found relief although I am a lapsed catholic,went to my local church no one in there,lit a candle and felt the peace wash over me,and really felt I had made a connection by giving my lovely boy a light to follow chin up I promise it will get better Gemini54]
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Oh Mrs T, your poor heart must be broken in 2 He sounded a wonderful companion to you, and now that he's not there, you must feel so alone, but he IS still there, just that you can't see him anymore, but he's there alright, lying by your side where he always was and always will be until you meet again.xxxxxx ((((((((hugs))))))))

Run free T Bone, no more pain now, run like the wind with all your friends at Rainbow Bridge
Mrs T
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2013, 03:05 PM
You're all so very kind with your special words.
Jackie
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Mrs T,your husband will look after T Bone and they will both watch over you(( hugs))
Mrs T
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Mrs T,your husband will look after T Bone and they will both watch over you(( hugs))
I thought that too Lacey and whispered to T Bone before he left me that his dad would take care of him.

Jackie
Mrs T
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Mrs T, your poor heart must be broken in 2 He sounded a wonderful companion to you, and now that he's not there, you must feel so alone, but he IS still there, just that you can't see him anymore, but he's there alright, lying by your side where he always was and always will be until you meet again.xxxxxx ((((((((hugs))))))))

Run free T Bone, no more pain now, run like the wind with all your friends at Rainbow Bridge
I do still feel him here Helena that's why l was so relieved that he passed away laid in one of his favourite spots in the hall.

Jackie
Mrs T
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2013, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Gemini54;2755646]
Originally Posted by Mrs T View Post
Thank you all so much....I'm trying to keep busy but the tears won't stop.

Jackie x[/QUOTEHello Mrs T,my name is jacquie too,it really doesnt matter if you are crying,thats better then bottling it up,I found relief although I am a lapsed catholic,went to my local church no one in there,lit a candle and felt the peace wash over me,and really felt I had made a connection by giving my lovely boy a light to follow chin up I promise it will get better Gemini54]
Hi Jacquie,

I go and light a candle as often as l can and it does help.

Jackie
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >