Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Yes we have complained, and yes my neighbour has had no mail also. We are quite isolated, my neighbour is a Guardian ad Litum and my husband runs his business from home, we have all been waiting for post that was urgent but hadn't arrived. Mt friend posted a parcel on a Wednesday first class, I got it the following Wednesday! A total rip off.

This has happened before and it is almost impossible to complain but I think our post lady has finally got the message!

Our local paper has taken up the story!
i hope with the paper story you get it sorted soon i can understand how angry you must be when waiting for urgent mail i would be fuming.
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I have an outside postbox now since my little JRT ripped up a sample of weed killer that come through my door while I was out.
Luckily I was only out about 30-40mins so rushed him straight to the vets and they treated him promptly.

But if post did come through the door my greyhounds wouldn't bother using energy to get off the sofa to look at it let alone fetch it. They won't even get up if a person comes to the door
oh that must have been a big scare glad he is ok kai is good in the way she will not rip or tear anything she knows to take gentle and places it right away beside me. we dont get any sample things sent to us our post is mostly bills wish she would rip them up but she doesnt
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 06:57 AM
Haven't got that far yet. But Louie will hold anything I give to him - including an unwrapped bar of that £4.00 dairy milk chocolate - you know the realllllly big bars. But he'll wait until I get it off him or tell him give. Yesterday he mugged me for some envelopes - he's starting to like to carry things

(Just need him to sit in front of me and wait till I take it off him now..)
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Our post box is at the end of our drive, dogs could not physically collect it themselves, but once I have got it, Zeff likes to carry some in.
I allow him the stuff that is not important - as he sometimes forgets himself and opens it for us
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Pepsi will fetch the paper but she is always in such a hurry for her treat she literally throws it at me. I can't get her to give it properly or to hold it until I am ready
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2