Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2011, 02:30 PM

You know you have a puppy when..

Your house is covered in squidgy toys..
theres a puppy pen which was ordered in the wrong size taking over most of your living room...
you have fire grill panels covering most gaps..
you have newspaper in piles (she's too small imo to be trying to get out in the garden atm although i'm not an advocate of it!) in strategic places..
your cats exercise caution when strolling around the place..
your 6 year old bitch wears an expression of tolerance over the small bundle of fluff thinking she's a living toy...
your one year old of the same breed runs away and yelps if puppy goes near him (though he now approaches her when asleep!)
and your kitchen has bags/tins of puppyfood ontop of the wine rack..and the wine rack is empty as said pup cost enough money that restocking alcohol supplies can wait till next months pay check.
I've forgot how much fun they are!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 02:39 PM
You forgot:

Your toes are nibbled
You constantly watch your step
You can't have a moments peace to go to the toilet
You tidy up after yourself more
You learn to love the squeaky toy - it means your puppy isn't chewing anything else
You regret going out with friends - only to find your puppy has wrecked the conservatory - making your regret turn to guilt and a tiny bit of anger.
You have to rescue the little b*gger from the top of the stairs because they've realised they can get up but not down..and you have to do this several times a day
You spend half an hour trying to get the puppy to eat - when all it wants to do is play with the dish

Yup I miss puppies. Well younger ones - you can have the 11 month old one.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 02:55 PM
awww you know youre having fun really
PerthLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Wow you just described my life with 15 week old Dex... although he mastered running up and down the stairs very quickly which was shocking for us considering they are laminate! I know the feeling of not a moment peace even to go pee! The dilemmas I face when I need a shower!

Although when I get a full time job, i'm gonna miss him like mad! love spending my day watching him, walking him and playing

What type you got?

Xx
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:54 PM
never had a little puppy! I'm adamant the next dog will be a tiny pup when I get her
PerthLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow you just described my life with 15 week old Dex... although he mastered running up and down the stairs very quickly which was shocking for us considering they are laminate! I know the feeling of not a moment peace even to go pee! The dilemmas I face when I need a shower!

Although when I get a full time job, i'm gonna miss him like mad! love spending my day watching him, walking him and playing

What type you got?

Xx
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 04:15 PM
You wish you'd put your slippers on after skidding through a little accident in your bare feet, but those loving eyes n cute little face makes up for it
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Do you not do that funny walk were you slide your feet along rather than pick them up in case little paws get trodden on.
Stop wearing trouser with elastic around the waist or they end up around your knees.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Ahhhh but we wouldn't trade it in for all the world I had forgotten just how much fun puppies are and how curious and excited they are about everything
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by PerthLady View Post
What type you got?

Xx
Excuse me answering on Luke's behalf, he has Pom no. 2, check out her pics, she's a little stunner, I'm in !

J.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >