register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

21-05-2005, 06:46 PM
I got my OH to click on the link and tell me when its over - I have signed the petition
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:47 PM
I ONLY READ THE LINK COULDNT WATCH COS I KNEW WHAT WAS GUNNA BE SHOWN
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:48 PM
i watched it all the way through and signed the petition at the end , i feel it is our duty as dog owners to try and stop this, please as mini says sign it!
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Have signed the petition how sick are these people.
Mary
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I watched and was horrified. I hope you dont mind but copyed the link and sent it to everyone I know. Didn't think you would mind
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Today, 07:48 PM
ZoeH

i watched it all the way through and signed the petition at the end , i feel it is our duty as dog owners to try and stop this, please as mini says sign it!
My feelings exactly, however upsetting.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Clicked link, read warning, started movie, turned the laptop to face the wall, waited then signed the petition, your right Zo, we should do what we can, but I just can't face watching it.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

21-05-2005, 06:58 PM
some of us aren't as brave to watch these kinds of things though - I don't need to see it happen to know its wrong - I watched many videos of an animals suffering badly in abatoirs - it made me vegetarian it was that bad - I can't do it any-more - but do support signing the petitions
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Clicked link, read warning, started movie, turned the laptop to face the wall, waited then signed the petition, your right Zo, we should do what we can, but I just can't face watching it.
Its alright if you couldnt watch, as it is truly horrible as long as we all sign it, it makes you wonder what sort of people they are!Good on whizgirl for bringing this to our notice!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
some of us aren't as brave to watch these kinds of things though - I don't need to see it happen to know its wrong - I watched many videos of an animals suffering badly in abatoirs - it made me vegetarian it was that bad - I can't do it any-more - but do support signing the petitions
Hi Emm i know exactly what you mean, anyone that cant face it and just wants to sign the petition can go straight onto the link whizgirl has created
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >