Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 05:56 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, June 02

Good morning everyone, up early to do battle at the hospital at 8.30 so just have to get myself organized and Amber out for her walk, she is busy eating her breakfast as I type.Hope they will not keep me long at the hospital.

Those twins are going to be crawling everywhere soon at this rate. Then you'll know you have a handful.

Griff, hope some progress is made on the bathroom today and that your feeling a bit better.

Will be touch once I get back from the hospital in the meantime have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 06:08 AM
Best wishes Moyra
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Griff do hope the replacement unit turns up soon and renovations get back on track
TW hope the girls stayed in bed how's the back holding up
Lynn how's Dillon's tum still behaving it's self I hope
Brenda hope weather improves for the rest of your holiday
1c dog hope Sammys got his listening ears on today makes a change us having the good weather lol
Eileen twins sound adorable you'll not weary with them around lol
Nippy hope the new neibours are as nice as ceilia was I'm so lucky with mine never a cross word in 30 odd years couldn't believe how upset concerned they were when Mr Frits wasn't well
Losos hope the man caves comming along
Sue Tweed Mandy Lg do hope your all doing ok expect all busy as usual
Off out on a jolly with my sister yesterday so not home till early evening usually spend a Wednesday morning with her but she needed to go to town for some odds n sods haircut so tagged along to make sure she managed to get home safe n sound she's a game old bird but I do worry about her
Don't know what oh was doing with the muppets yesterday but they were as high as kites lol
Well another lovley day suns up wee bit chilly yet promise of another hot day
Just a catch up today friends popping in this evening so better have the place reasonably tidy lol
Hope those sick or ailing get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxx
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Moira hope everything runs smoothly at the hospital and your journey there and back. Norma enjoy the sun isn't it wonderful lol and I too hope Sammy has his listening ears on today haha

Griff hate to tell you (that's a lie I am loving telling you ) we have sun sun sun and it's gonna be another hot hot hot day. Hope you have better weather even though I'm not giving my sun up for you hahahaha Good morning to everyone else when you arrive.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Still very windy here, overcast and dull.
Thank you Norma Dillon has had a chicken wing a bit earlier and so far so good.

Good luck Moyra.
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Morning all. Cold, wet, windy. Nuff said. Oh well it might clear up. At least because i can't post early everyone else has said it for me so i ( long word time) reciprocate. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Good morning

Hope all went well at the hospital Moyra and on your journey there and back.

Pleased you had a good day yesterday with your sister Norma and enjoy your evening tonight with your friends

Good Dillon has kept the chicken wing down lets just hope it was a one off.

Poor your Brenda you have not had a good week weather wise hope it improves later on.

Overcast and very windy here but at least the washing is drying.
Out to cut the back lawn in a minute but nothing else is planned for today.

Wait until both of them are crawling Eileen and then you will be sending out an sos for help Sarah has the right idea, just like my daughter in law, let mum do the hard work during the day and enjoy them in the evening
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Morning everyone! Grim day here but cheered up by the sight of a young vixen cub under my bedroom window ... very healthy indeed, no sign of mange.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 09:03 AM
good luck Moyra, hope all goes well today
Norma, wonder exactly what got the muppets so wound up??
1cutedog...it's okay, you can have the weather for a little bit
Brenda, hope the weather brightens up
Lynn,pleased to hear the chicken has stayed in Dillon so far
Sue....my back lawn needs doing ...ta!
didn't sleep well again, my tummy is bad again so i think i will ring my consultant and see what he says
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Oh Griff hope you feel better soon. Decided to catch an early bus to a small town called Fordwich. Not a village unlike broad oak which is. Weird how parish councils decide. Anyway it is dry at the moment. Ttfn.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »