Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
When we were looking for my current car, all the salesmen thought I was mental, cos I had to climb in the boot of every car myself to see if the dogs would fit
I went to look at a car recently and did just this. Looking for a runabout for the dogs. They guy thought I was insane when I said no, Sadie would never be able to get up in there, hahaha!
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
LOL, this thread is hilarious and so me!!!!

Some more.....

When my wardrobe consists of more dog-walking stuff (waterproof leggings, wellies, thermal fleeces, etc) than my 'normal' wardrobe.

My dogs treat cupboard is substantially large than mine!

Christmas isn't Christmas without his presents carefully wrapped under the tree!! (and labelled - why?? he can't read!!! )

I rarely have a pair of tracksuit bottoms or coat without either a paw-print or drool from tennis ball that I've stuffed into my pocket
Lol me too! And I try to think of something different to write on each label! - Some from Mummy & OH, one from Lizzie for Charlie, one for Charlie from Lizzie, one from Muffin (the cat!)
... they also get one from my parents' dog, one from my Aunt & Uncle's dog etc etc!!
Do you have a special wrapping technique too with flaps & tabs for the dogs to hold so they can open them themselves?? ... My dogs even open half of my pressies "for me" lol!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 12:07 PM
When you're out on the beach or park at 7am on Sunday morning thinking 'where is everyone? it's such a lovely day'.

When you spend more time in wellies than proper shoes.

When you will drive a twenty mile round trip when the puppy 'needs' a new teddy. (hope it's not just me!)
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 01:06 PM
When all your coats have muddy footprints on.

when your car boot is full of mud, dog hair, spare leads, water dish and toys....and nose smudges on the window

When you give your children one word commands like 'stay' 'sit' and 'away'! (this is actually quite effective!!!)

ETA: when you are worrying about your dogs at home when you are in labour in hospital!!
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2008, 07:40 PM
When every comment on social networking sites are dog related as is every photo you have posted..
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2008, 03:00 PM
When you're in the car and your hair looks a mess and the dog brush is the only kind in the car and for a minute you ust consider using it!!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
When you give your children one word commands like 'stay' 'sit' and 'away'! (this is actually quite effective!!!)
I talk to my 18 month old nephew this way - it's very effective and does work! He knows what 'sit', 'stay' and 'off' means
jossrocker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:21 PM
when they drive you up the wall and across the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I went to look at a car recently and did just this. Looking for a runabout for the dogs. They guy thought I was insane when I said no, Sadie would never be able to get up in there, hahaha!
We took a dog with us.....
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I talk to my 18 month old nephew this way - it's very effective and does work! He knows what 'sit', 'stay' and 'off' means
My son responds very well to 'waaiiiiiiit' at the kerb!!!!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >