View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Awwwww they must have had their heads up their proverbial ar5es thinking about what they can spend their Gyro on, Give your we man a lovely kiss and cuddle from me and tell him well done for showing restraint, xxxxxxxxx
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Border1 View Post
Hope Mav is ok (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) for him, am afraid to say this is what the world is coming snotty little brats who have no manners
how right you are !!
alandkell
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2008, 03:21 PM
this whole thread is thought provoking, in that i have 4 children ranging from 3 to 11 one of which is nearly six now if any of my children were to be like that with anyone a proverbial crack and good telling off would follow not to mention an apology to the said person and dog probably. the world is now unfortunately filled with foolish parenting ideas and do gooding idiots that would rather a child be allowed to disrespect than give them a smacked **** it should be compulsory for parents in my opinion to chastise kids to the point of respect as once respect is taught life becomes easier for society as a whole. would you all not agree? love kindness and respect are the ultimate words in my dictionary not namby pamby shoddy cotton wool parenting!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 03:25 PM
hell yeah!!

so many people are terrified of telling their kidss off!!

My friend has a four yr old....

she told him off in frfont of me and apologised

i asked why she was apologizing and she said that she felt like a bad mum if she shouted at him or told him off in public...

i find that really sad and shocking!!

That she should discipline her child was can be a mini satan at times and be made to feel like a bad mum!
alandkell
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2008, 03:30 PM
there is obviously a difference between chastising and beating a child senseless but a good smacked butt works wonders in the right situation and if people dont like it they can shove it were the sun dont shine as they are my children and i will not accept bad manners and rudeness to elders. so there lol, god ifeel better for that lol.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by alandkell View Post
there is obviously a difference between chastising and beating a child senseless but a good smacked butt works wonders in the right situation and if people dont like it they can shove it were the sun dont shine as they are my children and i will not accept bad manners and rudeness to elders. so there lol, god ifeel better for that lol.
god dont get me started!

I got smacked once as a kid....and by god after that smack i listened when my parents told me to stop doing something!

its just shocking nowadays what parents let their kids get away with!

If and when i have children...i will smack if necessary..never across the face but tell them off 3 times and if they still dont behave then a smack onn the back of the legs....

I hand on heart see no problem with that!
alandkell
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
your kids will respect and love you for that too as they get older by way of realising that you have given them the most imortant lesson in life which is respect!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 04:31 PM
well just got back from training him (&flynn) over there.No chavs,just two 12/15 yrolds on a powerful bike

Mav was fine (well fabulous actually!!!!!),there were normal dog walkers but they were fine!!!!!

saw a lush EBT actually, had execellant owners who were backing up her v.good recall with lots of rewards! Good bully owners!!!!! to readdress the balance for me!!!!

thanks for all your support!!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 05:11 PM
i make sure im out early in the morning (well early for me LOL) most of the chavs around here are still alseep. so normally pretty quiet,
mind u i did go past a woman and her staff yesterday. ben being a normal idiot wanted to say hello, but he was on lead. but she just stopped and her dog lay down. he was so good, didnt bat an eyeball well done to him.
met a smashing little girl staff this morning, she was adorable, but thick with mud, so i declined the staffy treatment.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2