Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 07:11 PM

Who's the best, most reliable supplier?

OK, so supplier hasnt got back to me, out of food and buying each day, another supplier hasnt got back to me either and another never answered any questions that were in my email, just told me to phone; so who do you get your dog's meat from, what sort of variety do they offer, are their prices good and are they reliable?
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Have you tried the Mobile Pet Food Company?

I've used them a few times now and thus far, excellent service, and a good selection of both raw meats (bones, minces, chunks) and also various dry foods etc.

http://www.mobilepetfoods.co.uk/
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 08:38 PM
I think they only cover London areas?
Thanks for your reply though Tabitha
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Have you exhuasted all these?

http://www.canine-health-concern.org...html#Nutrition
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:01 PM
i ordered my first order from landywoods and despite the mixed views on here about them i couldnt fault them.

they answered all of questions in the email i sent them they delivered when they said they would it all arrived on time, i think they are great value for money and my dogs love it.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I feed Prize Choice which is delivered by my local pet shop. No problems with reliability as they stock it and I can always moan at them if they`re late!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
OK, so supplier hasnt got back to me, out of food and buying each day, another supplier hasnt got back to me either and another never answered any questions that were in my email, just told me to phone; so who do you get your dog's meat from, what sort of variety do they offer, are their prices good and are they reliable?
Natural Instinct not the cheapest, but very reliable, good customer service & quality food. Even in the bad weather over Xmas they got the delivery out & to me in 2 days !
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
i used to feed price choice, but went off it when i saw how much water was in them!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Natural Instinct not the cheapest, but very reliable, good customer service & quality food. Even in the bad weather over Xmas they got the delivery out & to me in 2 days !
we used that at work for the litter of pups because she knew it was complete and they were getting everything they needed while being so small. she then only switched her pup over to other raw things when she kept just the one. is good, but exspensive.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Berriewood are good if you are in a pinch.

I have emailed the dog food company a few times, but not heard anything back from them
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »