Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2004, 12:18 AM

My Kinda Day

Well im the sort that if it can go wrong it does. It was thursday, ringcraft day. we hadnt been for a few weeks cos she might, just might have been expecting, but as my luck goes, she didnt take, for the second time. so off we jolly well went.
Gets about two miles from home and whats the smell, please god let it be wind. No it couldnt be. so there i am in a layby making good of tissues and wipes and cleaning all up. thats when i noticed wed brought the scruffy lead, the one with the half eaton handle, now with poo on. well done johnsons wipes!
ok off we set,
We arrived to find that it was a match night, of all the nights it had to be this one didnt it. scruffy lead, scruffy owner and possibly a slight oder. can it get worse.
well this is me were talking about, of course it can.
she walked well and showed herself well. then THE TABLE this is not her favourite place to be, nor mine.
The judge came over, she bounced up and down like the luneee she is although it did look funny, i was dying inside. THEN
I Only told the judge not to look in her mouth cos you dont with pugs.
Well that was it. i died on the spot, of course the judge informed me she knew what she was doing, did i say she didnt. YES
well. thats a typical moment in any one of my days, i never know whats gonna come out of my mouth.
she did come 4th though. out of 5
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2004, 05:49 AM
So you had a bad day too. Well today might be a lovely day and we could both win a share of the lottery tonight!!
Carole
Supervisor

21-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Todays not a nice day

Its wild up here and is to get worse in the afternoon, so might not get to Stars classes
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

21-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Its ok here in Lancs Carole, the birds are singing, its warmish.
Carole
Supervisor

21-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Lucky you

Star keeps looking at the window as it to say "im not going out in that". She hates the wind and would rather walk about in the rain.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

21-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Saffy will go out in any weather shes not bothered by rain, wind or even thunderstorms.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

21-04-2004, 01:47 PM
aww poor u Clue - here have a *hug*

Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks Azz for my Hug. Well the weather is rotton here now, in good old Buckinhamshire
Im trying to house train a two year old pug who has lived in kennels all her life and this weather is not helping.
I like to think im winning, one puddle in two days. slow, but were making progress.
No classes here till next week.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2004, 05:21 AM
OMG, your story is funny. I hope you can laugh about it now. That is something that would happen to me. :smt040
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2004, 09:54 AM
its just another day to me. Im the person who paper trained her dogs so well. that in MY house unless youve finished reading the paper, completly, you mustent put it down, OR even leave on the table . cos my dogs will show you just how well trained they are.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >