Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 16th February, 2020

Good morning all, I trust you have all survived the night and what a night. I couldn't sleep anyway. Got to get Amber out in it again this morning so I hope all you with your four legged friends cope ok too.

Have a good day wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Stay safe out there on your walks with Amber

Aww Griff hope you are soon feeling better

Wet and windy out there but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Teazle rushed out and back, had her breakfast and now back on the sofa. I don't think one day without a walk will hurt her.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Morning all just about. I think it is us that want to take our dogs out. Not them. Yes they will get excited if we get the lead out but they are only doing what we have programmed them to do. If we just chill and sit and do nothing then they are happy to do that as well. At least that is my perception of them. Have a good day all. Still wet here and windy again. It did drop for awhile.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 12:42 PM
Brenda, I agree, neither of mine pester for a walk..they don't have a set routine anyway, Steve takes Molly every 4 hours and so she expects it now
Very very wet here, definitely a day for hibernating!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 12:42 PM
I am just a bit fed up at the minute and don't want to drag anyone else down
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Oh Griff, bend our ears we are here for you. I am sure this weather has a lot to do with it all.

Dreading walking Amber later. Dogs are not like cats you cannot provide a litter tray for them so they have to go out. Amber will only soil the patio in a dire emergency and then she is desperately sorry, bless her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Moyra, Molly is the same...will pee in the back garden but that's it, I said to Steve that if he got proper ill she would have no choice but to go in the garden as it takes so long to get to his house and back I would only be able to manage one walk a day for her
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Yes Griff, we train our dogs to be clean indoors and it becomes natural to them to only go outside. However since Steve took over looking after all my grass area he doesn't allow me or Amber on it when it is sodden as it is now. So we have the patio fenced off so she cannot get onto the lawns. Oh the neighbourhood cats can foul that's ok, but not Amber. When Chloe became too old to go on walks and used the lawn I used to clean it up the same as I would the park areas outside so whats the difference. It does mean she might bring more mud in though and of course Amber has not been used to using the lawn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Has anyone been watching the Masked Singers. I have the last three and I have guessed two of them, no the winner because I am not into girl groups.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes Griff, we train our dogs to be clean indoors and it becomes natural to them to only go outside. However since Steve took over looking after all my grass area he doesn't allow me or Amber on it when it is sodden as it is now. So we have the patio fenced off so she cannot get onto the lawns. Oh the neighbourhood cats can foul that's ok, but not Amber. When Chloe became too old to go on walks and used the lawn I used to clean it up the same as I would the park areas outside so whats the difference. It does mean she might bring more mud in though and of course Amber has not been used to using the lawn.
Moyra I think with Steve you have the patience of a saint. You pay the rent its your garden without Amber you would not necessarily need a garden.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >