Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
I was meant to be 10 weeks when I found out but the baby stopped growing at about 8 weeks, I go into hospital tomorrow to start the medical treatment. I've had a rough few days with it being grandad's birthday, I left a wreath for him with a message, asking them to look after our little one for us - silly I know but it helped me. And my hubby went with his grandmother to pick up our wedding photos from the photographers and I dont like any of them which upset me even more! I'm not even looking forward to Christmas one bit
Im really really sorry hunny...my heart goes out for you, im pleased it helped my having a chat with your grandad...I do that sometimes...it does help..and im sure my nan thinks Im nutty when I randomly chat to her when Im walking the dogs!! If you need a chat ever sweets you know where I am xxxx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Ohhh, I am so very sorry to hear this.
My best wishes and hugs to you.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 10:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear your news hun.

I am glad you had a chat to your Grand-dad, they will take care of things, and the Angels will bless you both with your wishes.
bobbym
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-12-2008, 10:34 PM
so sorry for your loss and i guess you have to treat it like that. my wife and i suffered the same fate some time ago but mother nature has a way of sorting things out and as i am the proud dad of 2 boys i am sure your time will come to be a proud parent too. the loss is awful now but nature will take its course and im sure you will be a wonderful mum
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3