Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2008, 08:53 AM

More bad news

After we thought this year was getting better.....more bad news has come my way.

I've not long found out that I have miscarried. Whilst being on honeymoon I started to spot (bleeding) but wasn't overly worried because I had before but after a week I knew something was wrong! The baby had stopped growing. I'm devastated, my hubby is trying to keep me going, my work are being a***holes and my mum is being amazing, she is coming with me to the hospital to pass the baby as Graham doesn't think he could cope with it. Our friend Marion starting us both off again when she said the baby was far too special to come into this world and because the baby was due on the day one year after my granny passed that she was looking after his/her's spirit.
We will be trying again but not for a wee while yet but I really hope we get no more horrible news, I'm not sure how much more I can take! x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Aw hun ((((HUGS)))) know how devastating it is, take care love, thinking of you xxx
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm so sorry , what a terrible thing to happen
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 09:10 AM
so sorry, thinking of you xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Leanne I am so sorry to hear this sad news.
I'm thinking of you and your family xxx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 10:26 AM
I know how devastating this is. I went through it sixteen years ago

Like you, I started to spot and then went for a scan. They told me the baby was smaller than it should have been but that there was a heartbeat and to go back the following week for a scan. Well, that was the longest week of my life! When the second scan came, they told me there was no heartbeat which was devastating! I had to go into hospital for a D & C and it was like living through a nightmare. However, three months later I was pregnant with my eldest Daughter (now 15 years old) and I started to live again, though I was a nervous wreck for the whole nine months. I went on to have another daughter (now 12) and a son (now 7). On each pregnancy I had major bleeding (particularly with my now 12 year old when they thought I must have lost a twin because the blood loss was so much).

Anyway, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for how you must be feeling. I also wanted to give you hope for the future, as when I lost my first baby, I thought I would never have another - which was obviously silly!

Also wanted to say, I asked for the hospital to analyse the foetus to find out what went wrong. I was told that it was a boy and that it had a chromosome problem which was a random thing that should not happen in the future. It helped to know what had gone wrong at the time.

Best wishes. Thinking of you
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Big hugs to you and fingers crossed this is the last of your bad news and that things just get better and better from now on.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
So sorry hun.

Take care and (((hugs))) to you both x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
very sorry to hear this, have been through it 3 times myself so i know how heartbreaking it is.

take care.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 12:36 PM
So sorry Leanne, what awful news.

Thinking of you at a terrible time in your life..but things will be better..remember that xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >