Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-09-2008, 09:57 AM

Ask A Nutritionist ANYTHING!

Ask the title suggests please feel free to ask me anything you like, generally about food if your looking to loose weight,put on weight,maintain your current level or just want to eat more healthy. I am currently working in a Health Club part time as a nutritionist and I took part in my first fitness comp as a fitness model in July 2008

So feel free to ask away and I will try my best! I dont no every single in and out so I would like to say sorry in advance if I do mess up lol but I promise to try my best!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Somebody once told me that eating greens/cabbage is not as good for you as other veg??? I eat greens every single day, mainly coz I like them, but if they're not good for you, then maybe I'm eating too many? I'd like your opinion please, and thanks in advance.
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Somebody once told me that eating greens/cabbage is not as good for you as other veg??? I eat greens every single day, mainly coz I like them, but if they're not good for you, then maybe I'm eating too many? I'd like your opinion please, and thanks in advance.
Hi, well too much of anything can have it's downside,cabbage itself is high in dietry fibre and vitamin A the only bad side is that a fair amount of calories from the total % come from sugars so maybe if you eat waaaay way too much of it then it might effect you but as for would it be worse than other veggies? not really they all have their own nutritional values as long as you are eating a healthy and balanced diet its fine. No one veggie is "worse" than another as they all have their own qualities that our bodies need.