Male 

02-10-2012, 07:14 PM
There be more bitches on here than I thought ..lol
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 07:30 PM
haha great thread!

I got a police injunction against him, a little blot on his criminal record .

Well he did break into my bedroom in my parents house through my bedroom window with a kitchen knife then once we got him out, proceeded to slit his wrists and wipe them allover the rather posh cream rendered house of theirs .

What was probably worse.........as it was in the middle of the night.......in the process he saw my new boyfriends w*lly hahaha!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
haha great thread!

I got a police injunction against him, a little blot on his criminal record .

Well he did break into my bedroom in my parents house through my bedroom window with a kitchen knife then once we got him out, proceeded to slit his wrists and wipe them allover the rather posh cream rendered house of theirs .

What was probably worse.........as it was in the middle of the night.......in the process he saw my new boyfriends w*lly hahaha!
Pmsl at the last line, all that went on and you still found some humour in him seeing a willy, cracking up here
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Best one ever has to be a member of another dog forum who, some years ago now, found out her husband was having a bit of an on-line flirt with another woman. She put him up for sale on E bay, including a naked photo of him .
Sadly E bay took the listing down after a few hours but it was bloody funny.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
Best one ever has to be a member of another dog forum who, some years ago now, found out her husband was having a bit of an on-line flirt with another woman. She put him up for sale on E bay, including a naked photo of him .
Sadly E bay took the listing down after a few hours but it was bloody funny.
AMAZING!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2012, 08:07 PM
I was successful in my life, bought my own house and brought the kids up on my own, and never looked back. He died a few years ago, alone.
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
There be more bitches on here than I thought ..lol
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:15 AM
For me it had to be the time he re-married.

The boys told me the date 12th December and where it was etc., as they had been invited. Gary didn't want to go but Steven had it all planned, what suit to wear, how to get there ( his Dad was picking him up)etc etc.,

A week before Steven got told ''make your own way there'' this was due to my Ex's new bride (to be) apparently she had been moaning about there being far to much to do and they couldn't waste time doing 26 miles to pick Steven up and drop him back home......in those days Steven had just bought a house in Redditch and the wedding was in Worcester (hardly miles away)
Anyway then I found out my Ex was carting HER kids about (both in their late 20's)

So I boxed up some Dog Sh*t wrapped it beautifully and send it to where the reception was in a hotel in Worcester. All I put on it was...have a wonderful life and I hope this reflects on your day. I didn't sign it

My only regret was not being there when they opened it...............but for all the **** he gave me it was the least I could do in return
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:39 AM
I don't agree with doing anything to hurt the person....in my eyes it would make me as bad as them.
I've been cheated on by a husband multiple times, hit by another ex.
I don't do anything for revenge...just knowing I have better morals in my life, and knowing how happy I am (having my wonderful animals, own house, own business), and knowing they won't amount to anything (well, they haven't done so far) is 'revenge' enough for me
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
The best revenge I obtained was happiness and contentment..............
Yep, that was my revenge too

His following ex-wife's revenge was to be-friend me ( she lives in another part of the country and I'd never met her before ) and apologise to me for believing all the BS he told her about me as she's realised what a d**k he was and that it was all lies.

You can only guess his reaction when he found out we'd hooked up and swapped stories
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >