Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2012, 12:50 PM

Well I really don't know anymore.

Supposedly there was meant to be news re : visas for Kazakhstan by today.

Guess what another email new contract needing to be signed which makes sense as dates have changed yet again and can they be downloaded and sent back as a matter of urgency back to person who has no idea what they are doing as he wants to send them off fisrt thing tomorrow if possible.

Gorden has just replied back it is Tuesday today so with the best will in the world you are not going to be able to make that work.

How can nayone who does not now what day it is be in charge of something so big and important ? I am slowly losing the will to live over it all.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 12:55 PM
I think you need to readjust to the way business is often conducted in this part of the world and similar.............
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I think you need to readjust to the way business is often conducted in this part of the world and similar.............
We don't. We know after doing the research but the person supposedly setting this up should of done his research first quite clearly.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 02:49 PM
and you've lost me there Lynn Why can't they go off tomorrow like he wants, if Gorden faxes over his new signed contract??? Or am I missing summat???
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and you've lost me there Lynn Why can't they go off tomorrow like he wants, if Gorden faxes over his new signed contract??? Or am I missing summat???
Visas not issued yet due to all the delays this end and you cannot enter the country even for a holiday without a visa.

Gorden feels the person setting the whole project up has a number version of dyslexia he did say the name but forgotten it for now. The contracts will go back to Capita then onto the relevant Kazakhstan body dealing with the project for them to issue the visas.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Ahhh, of course, visa's, and like you say, if he hasn't got his yet, he won't be going anywhere soon will he. I do hope it all gets sorted, poor Gorden must be going round the bend with frustration!!!