View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 06:47 PM
So what is going to happen when the baby comes along?

Is this woman going to be more important than spending time with his baby?

Is he going to be texting her non stop during the day when he should be changing his babies nappy?

This guy needs to grow the hell up!! Why are you putting up with this total utter bulls**t?!!!

Sorry but he is totally out of order, the fact that she makes comments about you to him and he doesn't put her back in her box is just plain disrespectful to you. YOU DO NOT DO THAT TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND CARE FOR!

Do not waste your time on a loser like this, think what effect all this will have on your child. He/she will grow up thinking this is how women should be treated, do you really want that for your child?
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I suspect if its not changing now, it won't change later

Its just a case of make or break decisions.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:04 PM
do you have somewhere you can go to? will you have to move country?
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:05 PM
You deserve much more than this. Please don't live to regret not doing something about it, I can honestly speak from experience, you are not happy now, it wont get better.
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
do you have somewhere you can go to? will you have to move country?
I don't have anywhere to go but I do have the means to find somewhere.

I don't have to move country but I can. I am very lucky to be an "international" these days.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
I don't have anywhere to go but I do have the means to find somewhere.

I don't have to move country but I can. I am very lucky to be an "international" these days.
In that case, should you leave, i would suggest somewhere where you will have excellent support (ie family if you get along) this will be invaluable to you xxx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Well there is your answer, clearly this Aimee person is more important to him than you. That would be all I needed right there.

Sorry to be harsh but I've been there and wasted 8 years of my life on a guy like this. Never again. I used to come out with the "it's complicated" line too. It really wasn't, he was a waste of space pure and simple.
Very good point - if you find yourself saying things are complicated or having to explain/excuse your partenrs behaviour when you dont like it yourself then sometimes you have to realise life is short and listen to them warning bells
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time sweetheart. Take it from me, he is not going to change, he is a loser, and has shown you that many times. I know it's hard but you really need to kick this guy into touch and leave him there. He makes you unhappy, he disrespects you. What does he really bring to your relationship? NOTHING!!!!!! but heartache. Think of yourself and your baby, you both deserve so much more. x x x
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Hmmmmmmm
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Hmmmmmmm
Hun I have been in your shoes.

The guy with the 'far too close for comfort' female friend. And trying to be all ok with it even though it breaks your heart. Its HORRIBLE. And I know its horrible.

Honestly everything you are describing is my ex to a T and like J&C said, you cannot waste your life like that!

He destroyed me and now Im actually thankful that I am not still with him because quite frankly he doesnt deserve anyone who has an ounce of respect for him.

As there is a child in the mix now, is it not better to end this now while you can be on at least talking terms (if you want him involved with baby that is) rather than wait for him to push you over the edge?

Please please pm me if you want too. I know how this feels

xx
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »