Originally Posted by Joe
Makes him pump though
lol!
Joe
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Azz,

He would make your eyes water. Six years I've put up with it. Sometimes I have to leave the room and get fresh air because he's soooo bad. Imagine rotten eggs, mixed with cabbage and just a few brussel sprouts and you get an idea of my Norman. Good job I love him.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Sal has burns and loves it as well as fresh beef and lamb along with chicken and rice.
Karen
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Burns didnt agree with Saffy it gave her runny poo too. Both my two have Chicken and Rice working dog made at a local mill. it seems to agree with them.
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2004, 06:23 PM
I feed my lot on Dr John Silver and Gold. They get the Gold when working and I switch them over to the maintainance Silver when not working. They all look fantastic on it.

My sister fed her springer on Chappie for the last few years of her life and she thrived on it.

Helen
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2004, 10:23 AM
My mob did well on Burns but I have now returned to feeding them Arden Grange, they were on that before I changed to Burns. I went back because I found that there was a large amount of dust in the bag where the kibbles had broken up. And I am too much of a skinflint to be happy with this amount of waste.
JonUK
Dogsey Junior

28-04-2004, 09:46 AM
I feed Floyd my 2.5yr old AB raw chicken on the bone in the morning then in the evening 5-6 cups of high quality kibble. At present he has Eagle-pack Holistic Formula which is IMO the best kibble i have ever used,Excellent reviews worldwide.Good for dogs with sensitive stomachs or allegies but quiet expensive.
As you can see from the pic i keep him very lean and in great condition. This is because as with most large breeds,a young overweight dog will often go on to have joint and muscle problems later in life.
Carole
Supervisor

28-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi,

Have you got a web address for Eagle-pack. Star is doing great on Burns which is holistic as well. At the moment she is on the organic stuff.

Burns seems to keep dogs lean too, as you say its better for them. Some people comment that Star is underweight. Wish I could be brave enough to say "no its your dog that is overweight"
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

28-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Jon, floyd is a gorgeous dog and look really healthy.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Hi Jon, thanks for showing the photo of your dog, he looks in good nic, I am trying to find out more about the bull breeds so can you tell be what the AB is called in America have looked under American Bulldog and also under Bulldog but can't find it or is it not a AKC recognised breed.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >