Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:18 AM

Someone tried to encourage Reah away

Thats exactly what happened about 15 mins ago. I bought some new seat covers for the car, Pat and I were fixing them in and Reah was on the drive lying near us.
I saw a Mother with 2 children on the otherside of the road looking at us and they came over to stroke her, they asked if she was ours and we said yes and they asked how old then they walked away.

So Pat and I are now on our knees fastening the new covers under the seats when I heard ''hurry up hurry up'' but it wasn't close....more like down the road abit, if you get my meaning,so I looked up to be nosey really and there was the boy trying to get a cord or tie or something on Reah's collar

I felt sick I really did, I shouted WTF'IN HELL ARE YOU DOING (I did shout I admit at the top of my voice).....Reah wouldn't let the boy near her though I have to say, and he just ran off, his Mother and the other child were then racing off too but they were further down the road Pat jumped in the car and flew off but they have disappeared..............

what do you make of that, what possible reason would they want to take a old dog off for??????????????

Really has shook me up
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Thats awful, what a good job you looked up, I can't believe that someone would do something like that.
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:27 AM
OMG That's awful! What is wrong with people?!

At least you were nosey and cheked to see what was happening and thank god Reah didn't let the boy near her.

Are you going to tell the police?

Was it the mother telling the boy to hurry up?

I'm in shock!

Good for you for shouting that, it's a shame you couldn't get hold of the little s**t!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Hold her to Ransom?
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:34 AM
OMG That is just so wrong. What kind of mother

Glad Reah is safe. xx
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:38 AM
That's terrible! I'd report it to your local police station, especially if you can give a description of the family, there may be reports already or it may come in handy to have your report filed incase they try again.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:42 AM
OMG Steph that is awful!! So glad Reah didn't go off with them... hope you report this to the police... bet you are really shaken too.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Sorry was so Surprised and shocked about it I mean to put in the title ''someone...not some''

Pat siad they just vanished, I couldn't even tell you what they were wearing to be honest I just know the woman had a walking stick and the kids had a bike each they are not someone we recognised

It was the woman who was shouting hurry up
I just do not understand that at all, they actually asked if she was ours and asked her age.....WTF is this world coming too......... I shudder to think why they would want to take her off, she couldn't of run down the road with them thats for sure.....Im absolutely mistified about the whole thing.

I am will ring the police and report it now, (Ive finally got more senses) Pat reckons that probally the Mom has told the kids they can have a dog if the ''find one'' rather than go out and 'buy one''

God if that had of been Tess she's of gone with them....thats scarey
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:47 AM
apologies for spelling....Im just so aloss here I really am
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 11:47 AM
OMG, how scary!

Its horrible that our pets can even be safe in our garden these days!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »