Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
oh I see, I was to late posting their website to you

but nice at reading through your Thread
so I realized you already can speak a bit German!

at least thanks Lidl, you know what a Bratwurst is!
A teensie weensie little bit of German - not very good for someone who had German lessons for 3 yrs at Grammar School! It was just one of the languages that never 'stuck' with me - Greek is another!

But enough to get by in countries like Hungary (I mean who the heck can learn Hungarian?) and where hardly anyone spoke English. Brings back happy memories of driving through countries like Slovenia and Hungary looking out for ZIMMER FREI signs in the windows! And I always go for Vorsprung durch Technik when I can! My latest toy (sewing mach.) is made in Germany!

Who doesn't like Bratwurst? People are outraged that they didn't have it in Lidl's here when they opened up. They have some demmed good computer peripherals in stock sometimes too. And guess what else was in there today? Sewing machines! I didn't even look at the prices - but I believe they were overlockers anyway.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
A teensie weensie little bit of German - not very good for someone who had German lessons for 3 yrs at Grammar School! It was just one of the languages that never 'stuck' with me - Greek is another!

But enough to get by in countries like Hungary (I mean who the heck can learn Hungarian?) and where hardly anyone spoke English. Brings back happy memories of driving through countries like Slovenia and Hungary looking out for ZIMMER FREI signs in the windows! And I always go for Vorsprung durch Technik when I can! My latest toy (sewing mach.) is made in Germany!

Who doesn't like Bratwurst? People are outraged that they didn't have it in Lidl's here when they opened up. They have some demmed good computer peripherals in stock sometimes too. And guess what else was in there today? Sewing machines! I didn't even look at the prices - but I believe they were overlockers anyway.
OMG! Hungarian!
guess that's like Finnish too, Irish, Welsh or Scottish?
any Celtic / Gaelic languages at all!

to French I'm always saying, that's not a language, that's a sickness!!!

I think German is easy
but love the English accent of those people talking

ohhh and those Sewing machines I know
but I have a really old one, almost never used
so I wont need a new one

but those "Goodies" are always so tempting!!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Welsh isn't too bad! Although saying 'yes' or 'no' can be quite technical!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3